CTD within 30 seconds

BrilliantVerve

Recently started playing fallout again and I am about five days into the new save when I started crashing within very short periods of time after the game loads, I haven't added any mods recently, there is no connection that I can see between where/why the crash happens (I have tried loading in a variety of locations across the wasteland only for it to still occur), loading early saves has done little beyond rarely buying me a minute or two of extra time before the crash. Never had issues with this before so I am uncertain of where to start in getting help. Any ideas as to what might be the cause, advice or suggestions on what to try, or what I should share to get help with this?

You say it doesn't matter where in the game it crashes? Maybe try loading the game in the sanctuary root cellar and see what happens. It's possible you need to delete some save files possibly? Don't delete them but back them up to a different folder and see how the game loads up then. If you're having memory issues (your gpu can't handle the graphics, you might want to try ENboost to give you some more ram...i'm no expert though I could be way off. good luck

You say it doesn't matter where in the game it crashes? Maybe try loading the game in the sanctuary root cellar and see what happens. It's possible you need to delete some save files possibly? Don't delete them but back them up to a different folder and see how the game loads up then. If you're having memory issues (your gpu can't handle the graphics, you might want to try ENboost to give you some more ram...i'm no expert though I could be way off. good luck

Went into the cellar, still crashes within a brief period of time. Cleared my saves out again, no change. Tried some stuff related to memory but again no changes at all. Thanks for the suggestions though!

This is rarely seen CTD-fix but have you ever tried to under-clock your system?Its sounds senseless but it fixed my continuous CTD-issues on my old pc.

I'm not technical expert but in my old pc graphics-card and processor didn't work well together.There was some kind bottleneck when I played F4 and it caused CTD.Or so I understood.Correct if I'm wrong.

So,if any other fix don't work,download afterburner(or similar) and downgrade core clock -50 and memory clock -50.

I can't promise anything but if any other fix don't work this would be fix to try.At least its very easy and you get your settings back for one click.