Most of mods doesn't work

patronapv

Sorry for my bad english

Hi guys i am having a problem with almost everysingle mod i installed. I played skyrim always modded ... Almost every possible version vannila, legendary, and now SE with more than 100 mods. If i runned to any problems with some mod i got quick trubleshooting from the creator and erything was okay.

But now its different.

i use nmm ,loot , ssedit everything fine no errors or corruptions . EverySingle mod is green and ready to use/play but when i start skyrim SE ... It doesnt start almost 95% of mods maybe even 99% i installed ... Only things which are running are the enderal font and skse64 ... And bijin wives,npc ... Kinda they have brown heads but thats not what i need help with.

The thing is on" paper" every single mod is installed corectly with every requirement and no conflicts or corruption what so ever. Everythign is green but nothing works . Please any suggestions?

I am really disperate i am working on this whole freaking day and almost nothing work ...

Edited by patronapv

which mods have you installed?

how do you know that these mods work , and how do you know that most mods don't work? some mods do work but don't show immediately , so you may need to test it more thoroughly

are you sure you've set up the game properly for modding? installed everything correctly with ArchiveInvalidation and all that?

this will hopefully be easier to answer after knowing which mods don't work for you , and how you know they don't work

i am using these mods :

Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
Campfire.esm
SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Medium Script Range.esp
RLO - Interiors.esp
Vivid WeathersSE.esp
Vivid Weathers SE - Bruma Patch.esp
Vivid Weathers SE - Falskaar.esp
Vivid Weathers SE - Winter.esp
icepenguinworldmapclassic.esp
iNeed.esp
iNeed - Extended.esp
Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures Special Edition.esp
Joy of Perspective.esp
Epic Races of Skyrim.esp
Epic Races - No Voices Change.esp
Epic Races - EEO Patch.esp
DragonBoneEbonsteel.esp
ISC Enhanced Blood Patch.esp
ISCompendium Enhanced Blood Patch.esp
NoBSAIProjectileDodge.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp
RLO - Exteriors.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
LrsamwaysExpandedSkyrimWeaponry.esp
ogSplendorDragons.esp
Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp
skyBirds_SSE.esp
TW3Eyes.esp
Cooking_In_Skyrim_v_2_0.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
SkyrimsUniqueTreasures.esp
JKs Whiterun.esp
ZIA_Complete Pack_V4.esp
JK's Riverwood.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
Immersive Patrols II.esp
Skyshards.esp
waterplants.esp
Frostfall.esp
imp_helm_legend.esp
LeftHandRings.esp
1nivWICCloaks.esp
WetandCold.esp
DiverseDragonsCollectionSE.esp
Celtic_Music_In_Skyrim_SE.esp
Ars Metallica.esp
Dr_Bandolier.esp
RLO - Effects.esp
RLO - Illuminated Spells.esp
SofiaFollower.esp
RLO - JK's Whiterun.esp
TW3_femaleArmors_zzjay.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
Tiwa44_SpiceGear_UNP_SE.esp
FNIS.esp
DoubleBedsAreForTwoPeople.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
Ravengate.esp
Nerida.esp
ForgottenMagic_Redone.esp
Ish's Souls to Perks.esp
RLO - JK's Riverwood.esp
XPMSSE.esp
DoubleBedsVoicePatchSofia.esp
DoubleBedsVoicePatchNerida.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
JoP - Immersive Armors Patch.esp
Bouncy-Bodices-Booties-Belts-Stockings.esp
TavernClothes-MTM.esp
BijinAIO_SSE-3.1.1-SV.esp
BijinAIO_SSE-3.1.1.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
Serana.esp
Valerica.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
CFTO.esp
RLO - IC Patch.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - iNeed.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Watercolor.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
SkyUI.esp

I know only about these :

The bijin wifes because the npc which are affected by the mod got like missmatching dark head.

The skse is working according to the text in the ...system menu next to the skyrim version ... skyrim skse64 ver xxxx ...

The font ... well its font.

other for example SkyUI there arent any signs of it ... realistic water ? hah noope vanila ... alternate start ? hell nah here you go thru helgen ... just overall no sighns of any other mod than these 3 I mentioned.

The mods which arent working I already played with them earlyer ... i absuletely love skyui , skyrim flora, realistic lighning, joy of perspective, ordinator ... it feel like something is blocking them from actual game. its really wierd ... i am modding skyrim, fallout for many years with no problem so i know what i am doing but this is first time nothing work even tho i followed every step.

Edited by patronapv

don't recall what causes the dark face bug (and a quick google search didn't provide a good answer)

but since so many mods seem to not work for you , I think you just didn't install them properly

I really can't think of any other reason why this wouldn't work , if you've installed the mods properly

how did you install these? which mod manager do you use?

Well I installed them with nexus mod manager and followed every step by step installation everything is checked green. It's always the same.... Find mod , download, open it with manager choose what I want If it's fomod and beem here u go everything installed... Check the plugin list checked... Even the loot organised the load order. But nothing work... I dunno I am not new to modding skyrim this is really bizarre

I'm in the same boat. Most of my mods won't work with NMM.

Downloading manually works for most of the ones that refuse to work and if all else fails you can just message the mod creators and hope for the best.

You could also try and message NMM support, as this is a problem with an extremely large amount of mods and it's very unlikely that so many mod creators made the same mistake.

Thx God I am not alone...

Well I even downloaded the mods manually and Installed them with nmm without change. To be honest I really don't want to install them manually right to the data folder. If something broke the game then it's really pain in the ass...

As I said earlier I modded my game many times but this is really bizarre.

I am trying to find the support for nmm right now . Thx for your help

EDIT: it seems that nmm is no longer in development or with support so... Any idea who I should contact?.

Edited by patronapv

well , there is a full section of the forums for NMM , so you can try to post there and hope for a reply , if you really think NMM is the problem

I know it's not a great solution , but maybe try using MO2 with a fresh install of the game (you don't need to download all mods again , but you will need to install them all with MO2 , and have to start with a fresh installation of the game)

I can't really help more , as I haven't played the game in months , nor have I used NMM for months , and well over a year for any Bethesda game

honestly I don't even know what is the state of SE with SKSE64 right now , or if the current version really is stable , and if mods are properly updated

If you have a problem with a specific mod , try getting help in that mod's page

if the problem is more general , maybe it's related to NMM or your game install , but it could also be due to user errors

trust me , I've been using mods for years now , and I still seem to do some foolish mistakes , so it's always something to double check

This is getting interesting:

IF you using SKSE64, then this is very likely the issue. Sorry, it more likely is the issue than not.

I tried SKSE64 and a NUMBER of my mods would not work. I finally had to dump the game and restart without using SKSE64 and my mods started to work again. :)

Even the authors of SKSE64 have clearly stated the following:

1. This is an ALPHA VERSION.

2. This is NOT being supported.

and finally the true fact of this:

3. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

I don't know, but to me those are pretty clear warnings - DO NOT USE THIS YET.