Issues with National Parks Visitor Center Settlement

kestrelhawk

Has anyone had weird issues with this settlement? I've learned over time how to manage settlers, ie, getting them to not bunch up, sleep in beds, do their jobs, etc.

This settlement, nothing works, they don't sleep in beds, they literally walk out of the settlement at night. Very few do their jobs, though crops and workstations register that they are. The worst puzzle is that no matter what I do, who I assign to the bar, I get no dialog options at all. Every time I hit 'E' to interact with the bar vendor, he/she just spouts a vanilla line. I can't buy or sell at all. Every other settlement I have, anywhere, works fine (mostly) except this one. Is there something I need to know? I've searched, and not found this reported. (that I could find)

I really like the settlement itself, and what I've done with it so far, but it seems kind of pointless to continue with it the way it is.

Any ideas anyone?

Edit: Forgot to say, I don't have any mods that change settlers at all, with only Icebreaker Settler Dialog Overhaul and XDI, both of which work fine everywhere else.

There's a mod which restores this building and I use it but I have never had any issues with settlers. Once I have liberated it, I install several beds, 5 Eat O Tronic machines for food, and two Vault Tec slot machines plus a large number of Gauss Bubble Turrets for defence. Happiness goes straight to 100% when the 2 settlers turn up and I kit them both out with N7 armour and powerful weapons, assigning one to a guard post and the other to scavenging. That's it

Thanks, good to hear, but the only problem I'm having is with the barkeep. No matter who I assign to the bar, I can't interact with them. If anyone has had this problem, or has a fix, I'd sure appreciate it!