Mod house recommendations - specific criteria

hbirules

I've tested dozens of mod houses (based on recommendations of other threads) - most of them are really great, just not the "one." I'm hoping someone might know of, and be able to recommend a house for me to try based on a description of key features. Can't hurt to ask!

What I'd like to find is a house that:

Has a full replenishable mine on premises (or perhaps there is a viable workaround solution?)

Has a full replenishable garden (with all available/harvestable vegetation ingredients)

Has a display room with a specific spot for all unique items - this is probably most important

All the requisite crafting / creating stations, conveniently located close to each other

A simple (not sprawling) home plan

Comfortable aesthetics

Would prefer something above ground near greenery and water, not a cavern/cave/dungeon or snow

An items / ingredients sorter would be nice, but not mandatory

The battle arena is nice, but not mandatory

WHAT I'VE TRIED

The closest I've been able to find in the Leveler's Tower. It has the right features, but it's a bit sprawling and not exactly homey. The look is just not what I'm after.

I like the feel of Elysium Estate and would probably choose that if it had a bit more mining & gardening

The Dragonborn Gallery was great for collecting, but again, no mining / gardening, and I eventually ended up CTD from the mod (in fairness, probably my own fault). Also wasn't big on all the quests.

Riverwood Keep -- definitely covered the items display, but was so MASSIVE in all other areas; no mining (that I could find)

Radun Castle has a nice mine, but the basic home functionality was a bit lacking. Looked nice, though

Aemer's Refuge is too dark and sprawling

Dorn Heaven -- REALLY cool look. Even though it doesn't have everything I'm looking for, I'll keep it for a vacation home

Rayek's End -- I like the efficiency of the layout, but would prefer not to be in a cave

Riverside Lodge -- not sure what to say, other than it just wasn't for me

others...I don't remember them all

I suppose worst case is I could maintain multiple homes for different purposes, but if there is one that does the trick, I'd rather opt for that.

Again, not sure if anyone has any suggestions, but I thought I'd ask. Please let me know if you have any recommendations.

Thanks!

I guess you might say this is a bit "Sprawling", but coming from someone who doesn't like big playerhomes either, I think it's a lot more "homey" than others - it's cluttered fairly well, you'll have to build all the amenities yourself, and there's a quest to obtain it that involves some interesting combat.

Should be out soon.

What I would personally recommend, though, is doing this yourself. I don't mean to sound harsh, but playerhomes are stupidly easy to make in creation kit - its really the first thing any new modder does. A few years back, I got started with modding by making a shitload of playerhomes. Go hear for a bunch of tutorials - I, and probably every other modder, still use this today, even after three and a half years of modding Bethesda games. If you decided to do this and have any questions, just ask.