• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

mindflux

mindflux

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,385 posts
Damn, and here I was already getting excited (excuse the pun) over blonde Lydia ;)

Volj

Volj

Enthusiast

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
Um, maybe I did ask it sometime, but then again, what ENB mod do you use? Didn't find it in description.

Hvergelmer

Hvergelmer

Hvergelmir

• Premium Member
  • 1,995 posts
My own custom settings. I'll eventually release it when fine tuned.

hulebjoern

hulebjoern

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 897 posts
Wow, lthot. I'm impressed with your custom tattoo work. That's an interesting idea -- individualize NPCs like that :-)

Hvergelmer

Hvergelmer

Hvergelmir

• Premium Member
  • 1,995 posts
That's the idea.
The design is not mine - there's where my abilities end. I can do a ton of stuff, but design viking style patterns are the end.

Mnemoflame

Mnemoflame

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
For whatever reason, Lydia winds up naked and with a mismatched face when I install this particular mod. I am using CBBE v3, Better Females by Bella, No More Blocky Faces, Less Ugly Elven Faces, and Smoothed Dunmer in terms of face/body mods; the only follower specific mods I am using are Mjoll Facelift and Aela Facelift. Aside from that, I did acquire Breezehome and Lydia prior to installing this mod, would that have an effect?

Any specific ways to correct these issues?

Hvergelmer

Hvergelmer

Hvergelmir

• Premium Member
  • 1,995 posts
@ Mnemoflame:

This would most definitely be a load order issue.
Please go through the description making sure everything is in order, if it is, mess around with the load order (should to that anyway). I personally have this mod last in my list as I got a few other follower mods but always making sure to have the bashed patch AFTER it.

I'm not sure what else could be the problem, unfortunately nobody have reported any issues what so ever, and if they experienced any and figured out what was the problem they haven't reported here. :/

Note: I'm pretty sure HRH will look odd and "mismatched" as you say with Better Females by Bella depending on what version you use. That's why I have some recommended mods in the description but they "shouldn't" be necessary, just make sure your face textures doesn't have too much make up (make up doesn't belong on the face texture anyway, it should be defined by the tint mask).

Mnemoflame

Mnemoflame

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
Your mod was set to load last, I actually re-installed it twice and checked both the Skyrim loader and NMM to be sure; the problem remained. My guess is the identified conflict with Bella's, though that would not explain the naked and the oddly distorted CBBE Dovahkiin Edition underclothes (how the fur armor texture got swapped onto a bra and panties I'll never know...).

I wonder if using that skin texture mod you recommended is part of the problem too... Who knows! I am new enough at this to have no real idea.

Mnemoflame

Mnemoflame

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
Repost...

Edited by Mnemoflame, 20 April 2012 - 02:23 pm.

Mnemoflame

Mnemoflame

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
Repost of repost...

Edited by Mnemoflame, 20 April 2012 - 02:23 pm.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.518 seconds