Introducing Priority: Earth Overhaul Mod

OrikonTheModder

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I am a tester and an assistant to the mod author of PEOM. I apologize for the lateness of this post as I've only been made aware of this threads existence not too long ago and the author was kind enough to let me take over this branch of communication since he is very busy with developing the mod and other forms of communication. If anyone wants to reach him directly, he is very active on Reddit and he answers direct messages regularly. His Reddit account name is Orikon32. I'll try to reply as best I can to some of these questions as best I can and I'll share what information I'm currently allowed to discuss. I'll also forward the names of the people who want to try out their hand at voice acting and people that want to help with other things to the mod author for potential roles in the future.

What will Stage 2 of the mod and beyond encompass?

Currently all I can say is that Stage 2 will be the biggest part of PEOM. While Stage 1 focused on the core issues, Stage 2 will improve the mission itself. Some of these features include, improved level streaming and more war assets in the hub. In particular the mod author has allowed me to share with this thread a screen shot of the improved Krogan hub that is planned for Stage 2.

MassEffect3_2018-07-23_02-19-18-84.png

For reference this is the old Krogan hub:

unknown.png

Hi.

What's the state of this mod? It has me super excited!

Stage 1 is very close to release, it should release this month.

Edited by deadspear01

Author here.

Get hype bois.

I'm looking forward to the release of this mod. I saw that you shared the first part, but unfortunately I did not to download it. I hope you will find the time to continue working on this wonderful mod.

• 2 weeks later...