Introducing Priority: Earth Overhaul Mod

OrikonTheModder

• 4 months later...

Not trying to Zombie this one either, but is there a simple way to disable PEOM and keep the game data intact?

I experienced bugs I'm hoping get fixed, but for now I can't finish the game. On the first Earth mission (before the Banshee) it crashes at various places.

I've looked, but since I don't do mods very often I can't remember how to undo what I did.

• 4 months later...

Not trying to Zombie this one either, but is there a simple way to disable PEOM and keep the game data intact?

I experienced bugs I'm hoping get fixed, but for now I can't finish the game. On the first Earth mission (before the Banshee) it crashes at various places.

I've looked, but since I don't do mods very often I can't remember how to undo what I did.

Try simply renaming the PEOM-directory in origingames\mass effect3\BIOgame\DLC\ from DLC_CON_PEOM to xDLC_CON_PEOM. Same with DLC_MOD_PEOM_EGM to xDLC_MOD_PEOM_EGM, if applicable. This should simply void the PEOM-DLC and prevent loading its data. You might have to revert to a save from before the attack on the Cerberus Base right before Priority Earth, though. Hope this helps.

In other news, PEOM is still said to be coming back eventually, at least here in this reddit thread:

https://www.reddit.com/r/masseffect/comments/au6wkc/any_updates_on_priority_earth_overhaul_mod/

I'm not holding my breath, to be honest.

Try simply renaming the PEOM-directory in origingames\mass effect3\BIOgame\DLC\ from DLC_CON_PEOM to xDLC_CON_PEOM. Same with DLC_MOD_PEOM_EGM to xDLC_MOD_PEOM_EGM, if applicable. This should simply void the PEOM-DLC and prevent loading its data. You might have to revert to a save from before the attack on the Cerberus Base right before Priority Earth, though. Hope this helps.

In other news, PEOM is still said to be coming back eventually, at least here in this reddit thread:

https://www.reddit.com/r/masseffect/comments/au6wkc/any_updates_on_priority_earth_overhaul_mod/

I'm not holding my breath, to be honest.

Thanks. I'll try this and let you know how I get on.

I made the changes as suggested, but then I got errors trying to load the saves. I didn't write down the error message. But just for grins I changed the names back, relaunched, and I'm able to get past the cut scenes where it was crashing before. I'm going to continue playing and see how far I can get. I can't imagine renaming, loading, renaming and loading again would have any effect on the bugs I was encountering, but you never know...

Edit: was able to finish. Finally. 7 months after I started.

Edited by thehobster