Knights of the Thorn Artifacts

KonoVeres

The Thornblade, Staff of Indarys, Knights of the Thorn Medallion, and the Thorn Shield from both Oblivion and it's Shivering Isles DLC. Custom meshes at least similar of that from Oblivion with Skyrim enchantments as close as you can get them to the original enchantments as possible. A quest to locate each one in a different, random Skyrim Dungeon with perhaps a descendant of Indarys to help guide the path only to become a permanent follower with a custom combat AI at the end.

Thanks.

at least some (if not all) of these exist in this mod : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52248/?

It's currently not available for SE due to the state of SKSE64 , but it should be ported in the future , when SKSE64 is in a stable condition

as a side note , this is a request section

so if you really want someone to look at your request , you should really phrase it as one

at least some (if not all) of these exist in this mod : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52248/?

It's currently not available for SE due to the state of SKSE64 , but it should be ported in the future , when SKSE64 is in a stable condition

as a side note , this is a request section

so if you really want someone to look at your request , you should really phrase it as one

The way I seek does not require any third party tools such as SKSE64 and has a lore friendly theme. Also. Why would I need to put it in the form of a request if it is in the request section to begin with? That is illogical.

because you are asking for someone to make something for you

and if you actually expect anyone to look at your request , the least you could do is ask nicely , rather than acting entitled

make the mod yourself if you want to

but if you are going to ask it from someone else , at least have the decency to ask nicely

and on a side note , if you actually look through the request section , most of these topics have 0 replies , and barely any views

so most likely my reply will be the only one you'll get (unless someone else decides to look here , which is still possible)

take it or leave it , but don't expect anything unless you make it yourself

because you are asking for someone to make something for you

and if you actually expect anyone to look at your request , the least you could do is ask nicely , rather than acting entitled

make the mod yourself if you want to

but if you are going to ask it from someone else , at least have the decency to ask nicely

and on a side note , if you actually look through the request section , most of these topics have 0 replies , and barely any views

so most likely my reply will be the only one you'll get (unless someone else decides to look here , which is still possible)

take it or leave it , but don't expect anything unless you make it yourself

I did ask nicely. I simply got down to the point to make it easier and even added a suggestion at the end that can make the modification more worthwhile.

I am not interested in butting heads with you nor anyone else. I simply wish to see if any mod maker is willing and able to create such a mod. If they are interested in it and desire more possible information or suggestions, all they need to do is simply ask.

Also. The title of the request post is to simply state what it is. To put in the Knights of the Thorn Artifacts from the previous Elder Scrolls game info Skyrim. Hopefully with a quest tied into it for immersion purposes for more to enjoy.

As for your "entitled." Please, do not mistake those that talk in an educated manor as feeling entitled. It is a good way to make enemies. Which many are in reality nice people.

well , maybe I let my anger get the best of me (based on previous encounters with people here , though I probably overreacted)

the thing is , this section of the sites (all mod request sections really) seem to be filled with people expecting other to make large mods for them , where most mod authors don't seem to even look through this section of the site

so most posts here remain ignored , and so the best I can offer is a substitute if it exists

If you do plan on asking for this again (and hope to spark some interest) , a little suggestion

look at the mod I've suggested for you in the first reply

in that page you can find a list of mod authors credited for their work

you should find the ones responsible for the items you want to use , and contact them for permission to use their resources in a new mod

then when you make the request , provide links to the resources with proof of permission

this way you seem willing to at least take the first step , and this also removes a huge bunch of the work (as creating these resources from scratch can take several days even for experienced modders)

and as a side note , you should consider the time and effort it takes to make such mods

If you look at CC content , it was implemented in a really lazy way (spawn a new NPC , place items in it's inventory and you are done)

creating a new cell (like a new dungeon) or a quest takes quite a lot of time , so even if someone decides to try make your requested mod , you probably won't see it any time soon (this could take weeks if not months)

so as is usual with mod requests , if something similar exists , it's usually your best shot to just use that

or if existing mods don't cut it for you , most people will just tell you to learn how to mod and do it yourself (which is somewhat justified , I think)

anyhow , I hope you can take this into consideration (and trust me , I've seen all too many mod requests over the years , most end up in the exact same way)

so again I'm sorry for getting needlessly angry and upset , and for trying to discourage you here

probably just got the wrong impression , which does happen from time to time

hope this post at least gives you some useful information

I know what you were trying to do and I appreciate it. However, I know this modification will not only be of interest to me. Being that the Knights of the Thorn is a minor joinable faction it could easily be a good edition to many that use mods collection. More so if the one that creates the mod decides to add their own thoughts on what happened with the faction after the Oblivion Crisis. Regardless of how much time it will take, it will, indeed, if done adequately, become a great modification for many. More so if it goes alongside the related lore, is immersive with proper status, and now require a third party tool to download to use. That way many more can enjoy such I mod. So if anyone does read this and decide to take on the request, it will not just be for my own benefit.