Odd Curie Glitches

ZombieOverEasy

Curie refuses to keep anything equipped that I force-equip on her with "Y" (when using controller) or "T" (when using keyboard). She swaps back to flannel/jeans. Which I've removed from her inventory, BUT she generates a new set upon any cell change (fast traveling or leaving an area that requires a load screen). Now, I believe this may be related to another issue I'm having. Which is that she runs back to Vault 81 whenever I dismiss her. I've never had this issue before in past games. I thought it may have been a glitch caused by a mod, so I went through and did a clean, vanilla playthrough up to the point of recruiting her and generated the same glitch of her running back to Vault 81. So it appears this has possibly been caused by the last update of Fallout 4, perhaps?

All other companions keep whatever I equip on them and I haven't had anyone else glitch out besides Dogmeat who disappeared and upon console-commanding him to me he wouldn't re-join me for about 10 minutes for some reason (I had to follow him and once he went into a battle with some Super Mutants he was suddenly taking orders from me again and rejoined and no issues with him since).

Any suggestions or are there any mods that alter her I should try to see if it might fix the issues I'm having?

I don't think the equipment bug is related to the dismissal bug. I had the latter one in my current game which, from what I read on the 'net, is pretty common and caused by doing the end of the Vault 81 quest in a certain way. That bug is fixable via console commands and there's a batch file mod on nexus for it:

https://rd.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22384

The equipment one is new to me but, yeah, I doubt it's related to the Vault 81 bug simply because that one's (apparently) relatively common.