Removing project Nevada's core as a mod requirement

americanwierdo

I'm working on a mod right now, and awhile ago I accidentally included the Project Nevada-Core Masters as a requirement. It was kind of an easy mistake to make since it's right under all the DLC on the GECK's data list.

I've tried using FNVedit to get rid of it. I know that supposedly, if there are no connections to a master in a mod, you can simply hit "clean masters" and that'll get rid of it. But I think the only thing that this mod and Project Nevada have in common is that they both use the "Greetings" and "Goodbye" dialogue options. Now, I'm willing to go into my mod and delete all instances of ever using those topics if I have to, but will that solve the problem? If not, can I do it from FNVEdit without deleting the topic from every other mod that uses it?

Any help you can give me is appreciated.

-Dr. Rocket

Those topics are common to every dialog. PN isn't going to be considered a "master" because of them, so you need to look at the other record conflicts with both plugins loaded into FNVEdit. If you can't "clean masters" in FNVEdit, it's because you have things in your mod that are dependent upon some record in that master. Look at all "conflicts" (see the FNVEdit "information" tab which explains the color coding).

The FNVEdit Training Manual is here in case you need the link.

-Dubious-