F4SE: 0.6.4 Runtime: 1.10.64 did not work

djpmflash

You need to check your mods to see if they need updating, after updating F4SE. I had to update a few myself, and everything ran great. To know this in the future, if Steam, and Bethesda, the team at silverlock, as well as the mod authors here, will need time to update things. A little patience and some time will help with everything.

Dunno if anyone can help with this or not. Downloaded and installed 1.10.64 and played for about an hour with no issues. Logged off built some shelves for the wife now when I launch F4SE I get the message;

Unsupported runtime version (expected v1.10.50) PRKF will be disabled.

Then it dumps me out, it worked 3 hours ago so frustrating. I don't even know what PRKF is I don't see it in my mod list as a name or initials.

Thanks in advance

NM I found the issue - Level up MenuEX

Edited by ezekiel_gml

Im so pissed waited for f4se to get the update also. Then went ahead and allowed fallout to update then up dated f4se. Needless to say everything got messed up game wouldn't even launch. I spent hours trying to troubleshoot what I did wrong. Went ahead and updated all of my mods that used f4se. Still crash on boot. Was thinking of manually delete f4se from the fallout when I took a chance and through steam had it validate the game. Worse thing I could of done. All of my modded textures got removed. And f4se still wouldn't work. From my experience modding fallout and Skyrim I new this installation was toast. I lost so much time setting up a highly modded game. There are very few post that actually gave real solutions on what was happening. Here I saw a few and wished I came across this yesterday.

......f u Bethesda for needlessly spitting out updates that breaks highly modded game like mine. Oh and when I say allowed fallout to update I didn't even launch it through steam. It started updated through f4se go figure. I wish there was a better way of freezing steam from touching my game. This update ruined so much work I put into settings up fallout and losing 28 hours of play time