• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Macrophobic

Macrophobic

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Am i the only person who hates T-60? It looks horrible, it's oversized, one modder managed to fix the helmet - now the helmet looks fine, but now it shows how ridiculously large the rest of the armor is.

To all modders planning add new power armors to the game: please, consider making a replacer version. T-60 is not lore friendly, but I don't even care about lore, the armor can be still named T-60, just make it look normal and have a BoS paint job.

Faithful poster

• Account closed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Use fo4edit and go to Leveled Items. remove the T-60 armor. it wont spawn on anyone if you do that, just replace it with the armor type you want.

I mean, easy, but also time consuming going thru the npcs and changing the armor they have a chance to spawn with. I think, honestly Im not sure now at this hour lol.

Macrophobic

Macrophobic

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

I like the way Brotherhood PA Ovehaul distributes the armor depending on ranks and I could remove T-60 from the BoS lists. But If paladins get T51, and captains - T45, than I need to find some other armor for low rank heavy troopers. I would use B-35 if I knew how to make it spawn with "steel" color by default.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: power armor, t-60

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.075 seconds