Dual Pistol Wielding

foxx0021

Definitely one for a clever modder. Would sure be a hot mod though. I haven't downloaded the dual melee mod yet but I'm guessing they borrowed the animations from Skyrim. So there's the left hand 1st/3rd animations that would have to be made/borrowed from somewhere, and then you would have 2 options, the easy way: make the dual pistols its own weapon with unique animations and use the same button to fire both, or the method of boss modders, scripting in dual wielding as its own combat mode and change the bash button to the second fire button for the left hand when in dual wield mode, also allowing the player to use existing single handed weapons in unison. Any takers? Just a thought, seems like a fairly straightforward mod that could go a long way, I'd do it myself but last game I modded was Morrowind and I'm running on a GTX 970, for some reason the GECK doesn't even like loading up on my system. Kinda wish I knew more about using FO4edit, not even sure TESedit was around when I was modding but I could be wrong.

Edited by foxx0021

Definitely one for a clever modder. Would sure be a hot mod though. I haven't downloaded the dual melee mod yet but I'm guessing they borrowed the animations from Skyrim. So there's the left hand 1st/3rd animations that would have to be made/borrowed from somewhere, and then you would have 2 options, the easy way: make the dual pistols its own weapon with unique animations and use the same button to fire both, or the method of boss modders, scripting in dual wielding as its own combat mode and change the bash button to the second fire button for the left hand when in dual wield mode, also allowing the player to use existing single handed weapons in unison. Any takers? Just a thought, seems like a fairly straightforward mod that could go a long way, I'd do it myself but last game I modded was Morrowind and I'm running on a GTX 970, for some reason the GECK doesn't even like loading up on my system. Kinda wish I knew more about using FO4edit, not even sure TESedit was around when I was modding but I could be wrong.

I second this request this sounds really cool, it could be faked by replicating the gun model and adding a fake hand attached to it, rigging and animation would be difficult though

• 7 months later...