Any one working on a legendary wep mod? as in RARE AF

jamedawg00

Yeah, so who is trying to put out a legendary weapon mod that basically when installed and what not just simply places like 3 or 5 or 9 or how ever many are appropriate to still be considered LEGENDARY in the game. Drop them literally any where.. you could find one in the opening sequence inside helgen if your lucky enough! but have them just dropped in any dungeon or bad guy building. scale with leveling. every....... 2 or 3 days the weapons respawn some where else as different weapons... and just have crazy stats that could help any spec or something. would give serious incentive to go back and do dungeons. but only if they are rare and cool enough. Ya. like 2 weapons. 2 pieces of gear and a ring or neck. that randomly generates every 2 days... would it respawn the weapons you obtain? like say you are the luckiest person on earth and find 2 in one day.. or w.e. so you looted 2 that means 2 fewer legendarys would respspawn else where. cuz i mean you can save it before you find one and if its not usable or it sucks u can put it back down on the ground and it will despawn and respawn some where else.. OK i dont know something like that would be cool right? or is there something like that out there? im sure some mods are likeeee that so let me know if there are.