How to add masters to a file?

Deleted43756012User

The master file is only made for completed large projects

which creates incompatibility with other masters files.

from him almost no advantages, only more problems.

use the "mod_prepare" program to convert file types.

In Morrowind it's only .ESMs which are added as masters to a plugin. I mean you could use something like Enchanted Editor (TESDTK, I dunno) to add an ESP. Last time I saw a plugin like that it caused Wrye Mash to fall over.

So you could add ESPs as Masters, but be advised you could bust some of the ancillary programs essential to managing any modded install.

• 1 month later...

mod made only for Bloodmoon will not work for Tribunal + Bloodmoon
The same incompatibility will be with any other master
that is, it will be incompatible with Tamriel rebuild and other masters

If you have a mod with only Bloodmoon.esm as a master and want to add another master to that mod, for example Tribunal.esm then the TESDTK is the tool to use.

Of course you could use the Enchanted Editor to do that too, but it's advised only to use the Enchanted Editor and you know what you're doing.

If you did not change anything in the cells dependent on the wizards (do not delete or move their items), then you can remove the dependency from these 'esm'.

Otherwise, when you download the plugin, you will receive a message that these items are not found in the 'esm' and will be deleted.

And if you do not change anything in cells, then it makes no sense to do 'esm' and everything will work well with 'esp'.