VOICE accent changer and also dialogue changer for the lone survivor

thelizardmantinkerer

does any one know if some one is voice acting for a mod that will change the players accent and slight change to the intro sequences like the Normandy landing with i don't know a British guy talking in a British accent about his "great great grand farther..." replaced with a scene from Dunkirk, you get the point. plus it would change dialogue when talking to other npcs, like idk. Elder Maxson talking about Winston Churchill or something like that.

other ideas like a Finnish/Russian/German/Japanese/or whatever, man/ woman talking about his "great great grandfather...." in the wars and stuff like that.

Which game are you talking about? We support mods for over 500 (and counting!)

This forum is for Nexus site "Feedback, suggestions and questions".

Queries about a specific game belong in the forum(s) dedicated to that game.

Fallout 4

And no, nobody I know is doing that. It'd be a stupid amount of work AND most likely money to get such done at a decent quality.

btw, punctuation never hurt anyone ;)

Edited by Ethreon

yeah i know no one is perfect grammar Nazi =D also i had a lot to do. yeah i know that it would be stupidly expensive and even if it was done it would be unfinished heck it could even be done with text to speech. i never said it needed to exist, suggestions are suggestions. also fallout 4 is less of a RPG any way.

also i was talking about fallout 4 it was so obvious.

• 2 years later...

I'm attempting to do a Russian accent replacement for my female character. Not going anywhere near the intro or changing dialogue.. Other than possibly less words. Less enthusiasm... and emotions, you know, them added Russian flares.

Ps. I've never done anything like this before, so who knows how this is going to turn out.