"Horizon" and "Better Locational Damage" causing CTD

PyroGhaster

Hi,

First of all, I am french so sorry for my english writing (not that bad huh).

So I started a new playthrough with a bunch of mods like AWKCR, Armorsmith, CBBE, Grasslands, Vivid weathers, etc... ... And no mods adding new weapons (just vanilla weapons).

And I wanted to experience a harsh survival experience, so I downloaded a great mod called "Better Locational Damage" which makes combat a lot more challenging and simply... fun !

This mod also adds a bleeding effect, new meds, weapons do more damage, less loot, painful headshots, etc...

So I was roaming around in Vault 111, and I came across a vanilla 10mm pistol, I picked it up, looked into my pipboy, pressed the key to inspect the weapon and BOOM ! crash to desktop.

So I uninstalled this mod and I thought to myself :"Hey there is another similar mod called Horizon ! Lets install it".

Great. So I installed Horizon and checked for compatibility patches with everything else. Good to go.

I launched F4SE, started a new game, wandered in vault 111, found a 10mm pistol, checked it in the pipboy... and BOOM ! crash to desktop.

Uninstalled, game works fine.

What is wrong for god sake I just want to play a painful survival game and I love dying everytime so why can't my dreams come true... <3 Todd

I have the 1.10.50 version of Fallout 4 (not the hotfix update), and the 0.6.5 version of F4SE.

elp plz :confused:

• 3 months later...

Sorry to tell you this, been having this problem as well, I don't know how to fix it yet, but the problem is armor keywords and armorsmith extended, for some reason you put those with better locational damage and it crashes when you do a lot of things, be it looking at an item or trying to use a bench, I'll try to find a fix and get back to you

Edited by TempestBlack00