problem finding a mod thats causing unwanted spawning enemies

sirgriffgrunt

hey,

I've been noticing recently that a mob or enemy called "Glitches" has been spawning randomly and I'm not too sure what mods causing it, I was suspecting it was Revolt: the retro mini-game but I've recently uninstalled it, but the problem still occurs. these "Glitches" can be any enemy in the game from Mirelurks to sentry bots, even modded enemies from mods like M's abominations and can spawn in huge numbers, up to about 20 a time. it's not like it makes the game hard or anything but it's just really annoying when I'm trying to progress through a building and random enemies spawn in a narrow corridor. if someone can inform me what mod it is so I can turn it off, I would be very grateful.

http://prntscr.com/i656ug

sorry if this is an obvious answer.

thanks in advanced

not really sure which mod may cause this , but there are some ways to find out

one thing that may work is if you open the console , and click on such an enemy

this gives you an ID , and the first two digits represent the plugin in your load order

this should tell you which plugin is responsible

otherwise , you may have to look through the mods you have installed , and see which may be causing it (we obviously can't help without knowing which mods you actually have installed.....)

as a side note , removing mods from an existing game isn't really safe to do (especially mods with plugins) , so you should refrain from this as much as possible , as it may screw your save game

hey, sorry for the late reply,

I've found the ID for the "Glitches" but they are apparently apart of the game, I think, as they all begin with ff. I have also figured out that they only spawn when I kill any type of raiders. once I kill one they will pop as if they we're Bloatflies and spawn the "Glitches". i've also checked the creation kit for anything with the same ID and nothing comes up I'm probably sounding like a typical noob right now, but I have very little understanding of the creation kit and the command console.

http://prntscr.com/i7yilp

Ok, after around 30 minutes of turning on and off mods I found out it was a mod called Among Junkies Commonwealth II, which adds the wild wasteland moments from New Vegas, which, I guess is kind of understandable as its a weird thing.

I guess that teaches me not to add multiple mods at the same time without testing them

thank you for all your help and sorry for wasting your time.

• 2 years later...

Hi, I know its been for forever since this has been out, but I keep getting this happening to me. I don't have Among Junkies Commonwealth II installed, and I don't think i ever have. If anyone could help me out with this, that'd be great!

Hi, I know its been for forever since this has been out, but I keep getting this happening to me. I don't have Among Junkies Commonwealth II installed, and I don't think i ever have. If anyone could help me out with this, that'd be great!

Post your load list.