Mod manager troubles after re-pathing some things.

Wit3wakaflaka

So I've decided to organize my SSD. When I was first transferring things from my HDD (because my SSD was new at the time) I got a little messy. So I organized some folders and went back into NMM to re-path everything so it's cleaner. I also got rid of some redundant folders. Random creations that I had thought would organize things, but actually ended up making it harder on myself as some things were just unnecessary. I tested my games to make sure I did everything right and they work perfectly fine. Mods and all. On the NMM side however, things aren't really the same. I only have this problem with Fallout 4 and Witcher 3 (My only 2 games btw). But anyway. For my Fallout 4 NMM, no mods show up under the mods tab. Everything shows up under plugins though. All nice and neat like they should be. But it looks like I have 0 mods downloaded because the mods tab is completely blank. As for Witcher 3, the opposite is the case. My 3 mods are shown under the mods tab, but I don't even have a plugins tab to display. It's not even there. I haven't tried downloading any new mods because I really want to get this issue fixed before I do. I've tried messing with some settings in NMM and I can't find anything to fix this for either game, so this is kind of my last resort to finding out what to do. Any help would be appreciated.

Paths:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nexus Mod Manager

E:\Nexus Mod Manager

Fallout 4

E:\Games\Nexus Mod Manager\Fallout4\Mods

E:\Games\Nexus Mod Manager\Fallout4\Install Info

Witcher 3

E:\Games\Nexus Mod Manager\Witcher3\Mods

E:\Games\Nexus Mod Manager\Witcher3\Install Info

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. I have a ENB for Fallout 4 if that matters at all