Looking For a Mod

AngelaR

Hi everyone. I was wondering where I could locate these hairstyle mods again? I must not have grabbed them when I moved things over from my other computer and trying to remember the modder or the name of the mod is like swimming through a swamp. I downloaded them so long ago, but I do know it wasn't here on Nexus. I've had a few issues while trying to get back into playing DAO and this is a minor one, but I loved these hairstyles and I love using them in my playthroughs. If anyone knows could you please let me know. Thank you.

That's one of Kani Hime's hair styles for DAO... the blog it was on originally seems to have gone down the memory hole, and I don't see it on her current blog (though some of her other DAO mods can be had)... I thought for sure someone had gotten permission to share her DAO mods on the Nexus, though.

*searches for a bit*

Yes. Here it is! -> KH Creations

And to celebrate, here's a picture of my uglyface Cousland sporting that hair:

1926794-1517340485.jpg

Edited by theskymoves

Thank you so much Sky!!! She had so many beautiful hair mods and this is one I uploaded to Nexus. If my brain was better attached I would have made sure to grab my all my files when switching computers. :sad: Ah, but you saved the day! Thank you!! :happy:

I do have a Chargen question if you don't mind trying to answer. The above isn't listed in the chargen, in the downloaded files. So, the wedding version isn't showing up, but it is included in the download. It does need to be in che chargen to be in the CC, so how does one figure out what to put in there so it identifies it?