• Please log in to reply
379 replies to this topic

lorenzo3117

lorenzo3117

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
In response to post #58452821. #58878946, #58883091 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Ok thx! I hope installation across drives will be possible in a future release. My SSD is filling up really fast with 40gb of mods. Have a good day!

robertgg

robertgg

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
how about working on a replacement for the "new and improved" site layout ?

Edited by robertgg, 08 April 2018 - 02:28 PM.

TLymond

TLymond

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

how about working on a replacement for the "new and improved" site layout ?

@robertgg; How reading the site news and announcements Dark0ne has already made on that topic? 

Maybe starting with this one:

New Nexus mods design launched

or this one:

Wer'e hiring -- web developer position

tweibel

tweibel

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 59 posts
One feature I always wanted to see on Mod Organizer was the ability to not only categorize mods, but to change the text color on the mod name in the list. (example: all of your texture mods you could make light blue/ all of your UI mods orange. etc.) Does anyone else see merit to this idea?

fweezee

fweezee

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
When Alpha is done, would I need to re-download all the mods that I used in Alpha Vortex?

imp_ulse

imp_ulse

• Premium Member
  • 18 posts
In response to post #59237051.

Spoiler

vortex already has the ability to set 8 different icons with 8 different colors on a per mod basis (basically 64 variations), while it doesn't change the text color, i think its enough to accomplish what you are wanting to do (distinguish mods by type at a glance) (make sure "highlight" is enabled in the header options)

Edited by imp_ulse, 05 May 2018 - 06:26 PM.

imp_ulse

imp_ulse

• Premium Member
  • 18 posts
In response to post #58452821. #58878946, #58883091, #58896616 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

i have vortex on a separate drive (c drive ssd), you just have to tweak the settings for games on a different drive, some of mine are on my D drive, i just have to make sure any games on D also have the vortex mod folder also stored on D. you can set it up on a per game basis.

davidlieb

davidlieb

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi! Is there a way to export a list of my mods?

When I post on a forum about issues I'm having, everyone always wants a list of mods I'm using. I'm using almost 80 in Skyrim, so I'd rather not type them all out...

Thanks!

UltraStarkiller

UltraStarkiller

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 8 posts

Does anybody know how to put mods into categories, I can see that they have them already assigned, but when I click on the categories button, all the folders are shown to be empty, and once I'm able to do that can I collapse the folders to only view mods in a particular category? having every mod on the screen can get a bit clustered.

GlassDeviant

GlassDeviant

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 928 posts
In response to post #60130231.

Spoiler

Haven't used it yet, but I would assume it's drag and drop, since part of the design philosophy of Vortex is simplicity.

Page loaded in: 0.722 seconds