Sorry for not replying to feedback

Tannin42

Just felt I should post this to let you know what we're doing atm.

I woke up today to >250 feedback messages after working through ~90 yesterday.

Most of these are duplicates, different users reporting the same problems (which is fine), still it's going to take me a while.

So please don't be disappointed if I don't reply to those feedback messages or to discussions over here, I'm just trying to solving the most glaring problems and have a new release out.

Oh, and if anyone wondered why we did a limited release: This is why. 20 reports of the same problem is better than 2000. ;)

No problem, most of us (I hope) understand the problems and amount of works related to an alpha release.

Expectations, suggestion, misunderstanding, learning curve, problems and just morons :tongue:

It's just normal that you focus on your work and not to respond to everyone.

Tnx for your work, so far it looks really good.

Edited by HalfLazy

Is there a place where we can see the issues reported through the Vortex feedback feature (similar to how you had your Github for MO set up, Tannin)? I know you said you don't mind having the same issue reported multiple times but I'd rather not send stuff you're already aware of your way and waste your time.

Is there a place where we can see the issues reported through the Vortex feedback feature (similar to how you had your Github for MO set up, Tannin)? I know you said you don't mind having the same issue reported multiple times but I'd rather not send stuff you're already aware of your way and waste your time.

Personally I check here then decide to post

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/6352891-known-issues/

As for the suggestion/optimization/improvement I'll wait when the limited alpha is over

Edited by HalfLazy