Skyrim SE sneaking not working / very weak in exteriors

Morphania

I played Oldrim with a single character until level 23 and then left it a few years back.
After getting bored by Witcher 3 and Fallout 4, I decided to give the Skyrim SE a try.
After installing a few lore friendly mods, I made a thief character, and did fine for myself with sneaking and pickpocket until I hit level 70 sneak (level 21 khajiit character), and activated the "clean escape" perk (Ordinator mod). After that, I started noticing that enemies in exteriors such as bandit camps and forsworn hideouts, detect me almost instantly after I enter their view cone, unless I'm really really far, where I can't aim properly with the bow. It doesn't matter if it's night or day, and I've been wearing the same leather armor for the entirety of the game play.

It feels really wrong, as I can walk right in front of bandits and a lot of enemies in dungeons and interiors without them noticing. I even stole gems from a Dibella shrine right in front of the priestesses without the detection eye even moving a bit. But as soon as I'm outside, every single enemy detects me in his view cone and they can even hear my muffled as hell steps sometimes.

I've searched all over the web, but it seems it only happened to so few people by now.
As I don't know a lot about Skyrim and only played it a little, I ask the more experienced players if this issue was noted before and if there's a solution. It's killing Skyrim for me.

All mods installed via Mod Organizer 2 and sorted load order by its self implemented LOOT.

My mods:

SKSE
USSEP
SkyUI
Alternative start - live another life
Cutting room floor
wildcat combat
Imperious
Bandoiler
Immersive citizens
Immersive patrols
Apocalypse and its compatibility patch for Ordinator
SkyTEST realistic animals
Realistic lighting overhaul
Run for your lives

You'll want to list your complete load order in order to get help from someone.

For example, where's Ordinator in your list?: "Apocalypse and its compatibility patch for Ordinator"

I don't use MO, still using NMM but in NMM, there's an export to text/clipboard option. Look for an equivalent MO option, I'm sure there's one in there somewhere. Otherwise, you could just get it from your plugins file located in - for example c:\users\your_user_name\appdata\local\skyrim special edition folder. The appdata folder is hidden in Windows by default so you might need to unhide it to see it - using the folder options to select "show hidden folders" while you're in the folder c:\users\your_user_name.

Then you can just copy/paste that into a message here.

Load order is also important to know because the later listed mods will win the conflict war over another mod listed earlier if both mods edit similar things. For example, in the short list you provided, I would hope that alt start is near the end of your load order.