Unable to log into Vortex

BlackAlbum007

Good Morning,

I was testing Vortex yesterday .. very very slowly ... as is my skill set.

I'm hoping to give you some end user feedback from the average users viewpoint ... before all the complaints arrive on launch day ... but ...

This morning I attempt to open Vortex and it asks me to authorize my account again ... and won't let me in.

"Unfortunately we've reached the limit of allowed clients for this stage of our soft launch. Please wait for more news about Vortex. We're sorry for the inconvenience."

Although I understand that I won't be much help from a technical angle, I was hoping to use this alpha period to give some input that may be useful in the longterm but seeing as I can't even get in now ... well that show you all just how good I am at this stuff.

i'm only here now in the hope that it's a bug that needs reporting.

I did manage to get a few mods installed yesterday into vortex ... I went to test ingame only to find I hadn't added F4SE to tools and Steam started to reaquire my FO4 files ... and with a rural internet speed of 0.3mb that takes time.

Not for me the 1mb cap on non-premium downloads ... I can only dream of speeds like that.

Anyway ... in an attempt to cut a long story short (never a strong point of mine) ....

Should I be getting locked out of Vortex??

The only info I can give is that yesterday I logged in from a different house ... therefore a different IP address.

best wishes

Alan

Edited by FreezerBird