Deliverer/Walther PPK Sounds Not Working

cr1m50nph0en1x

âA mod originally added the Walther PPK (non-unique deliverer) into my leveled list (Extended Weapon Mods by Akanami I think). I deleted and uninstalled this mod a while ago, and the sound issue began about two months ago (I am not sure if this is actually when I uninstalled that mod). I am now having a lot of trouble with my deliverer's sounds. It only has a basic firing sound and the silencer sound isn't silenced. I have no other mod that adds the walther ppk into my leveled lists, but it is still appearing and has the same issue. I uninstalled and deleted all files from any mod I thought might be causing these issues. Yet the walther ppk and the sound problem still persist. I have checked my data folder up and down and can't find any file remaining pertaining to the walther ppk, deliverer, or covert pistol that could be causing the problem. Sound replacement mods aren't fixing the sound file. I tried deleting the covert pistol sound file and running an integrity check via Steam. I checked the load order and compared it with the weapon ID of the ppk and it has the same number as my Aug A1 in the load order. That mod shouldn't even be related to this issue. The sound replacer I am using is Towbie's. Anyone know what is going on and what mod or file might still be adding the Walther PPK to my leveled list and what is the source of my sound problem?

• 9 months later...

Having the same issue. Deliverer sounds the same silenced or not. And sound mods aren't affecting it at all.

Did you find a solution to this?

Edit : It was the Baretta PX4 Storm mod that was causing the issue

Edited by freyia