Missing CRAFT.esm and CALIBR.esm

Boomstrawberry

I am new to modding and my FWE mod is missing Craft and calibr. i am very dumb and new so i do not know where to get these files and where to put them once i get them any help would be much appreciated.

Both of those files are included in the FWE download. If you are using Nexus Mod Manager or Mod Organizer, it is quite possible the files were never installed.

FWE was designed and published before either of those mod manager were made and therefore they may not install FWE correctly.

It is also possible that you did not get a complete download. You should open the downloaded file and make sure you have the complete download.

You should have downloaded FWE Master Release, parts 1 & 2, FWE HOTFIX Patch and DarnUI Support for FWE in the downloaded file.

Edited by M48A5

I installed FWE by clicking download with NMM but i have MO so it was installed there. I would assume that's my problem any tips on getting it to install correctly?

There are numerous posts describing how to install FWE using NMM. All you have to do is read the previous posts.

FWE was developed and published before NMM or MO and was not designed to be installed by either. So you will have to do a little work to get it installed.

• 2 years later...

Heyya fellas! I'm having sort of the same problem, already downloaded and installed Part 1, 2 HotFix and DarnUI but Vortex says i'm missing Craft.esm and Caliber.esm for several .esp FO3 Wanderers Edition files. Any ideas how i can fix this? Thank you in advance! Really looking forward to replay this masterpiece.

Edited by bocasic

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys! Im having a hard time trying to find Craft.esm and Calibir.esm and I'm using Nexus Mod Manager for modding Fallout 3. Im also using vortex for my mods.

Both Craft and Calibr are included in the download file Part 1.

• 2 years later...