natural bodies all in one isn't showing up after being installed

RaeSunlight

I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong, is it because the middle section in damm doesn't say installed overrides for me, or that my steam library and dragon age documents folder are in different drives, or because I'm using the ultimate edition?

manually download DAO-Modmanager_1_9d

extract DAO-Modmanager_1_9d into downloads file using 7zip

manually download Natural bodies all in one 3_0

extract Natural bodies all in one 3_0 into downloads file using 7zip

drag and drop NBaio.override into the middle section

"do you really want to install?"

"override is compatible"

and nothing shows up in damm

But when I go into C:\Users\Kasey\Documents\BioWare\Dragon Age\packages\core\override the NBaio folder is there with everything inside of it

If I drag and drop NBaio.override into the bottom section it will say "you add NBaio.override into override folder?" Then NBaio.override will show up in the bottom section if I select, show all, show overrides, show all not installed. When I right click NBaio.override and click install it was say "do you really want to install?" "override is compatible" and nothing shows up under installed or the middle section of damm but the nbaio folder is in the override folder in documents.

I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong, is it because the middle section in damm doesn't say installed overrides for me,

I think this is the problem, even with no override's installed, I think the column header should still be there.

Having the game files on a different drive than the override or documents folders isn't an issue and neither is having the Ultimate Edition.

Try making a temporary folder on your desktop and extract Modmanager 7z to it and see if the installed override header appears.

I have a total noob question about this too - isn't the mod supposed to "replace" the characters' armor? (I had this working on an oooold install about 3 computers ago, but I forget how I did it!) I have this and NV installed, and the modded textures only show up if I actually remove the character's armor....is it *supposed* to do that?

I have a total noob question about this too - isn't the mod supposed to "replace" the characters' armor? (I had this working on an oooold install about 3 computers ago, but I forget how I did it!) I have this and NV installed, and the modded textures only show up if I actually remove the character's armor....is it *supposed* to do that?

Yep. NBaio choices replace the vanilla "underwear", which armours also replace.

It's a nude/unclothed body mesh and texture replacer. If it's only showing up when you remove gear, then it's working as intended.

Armour and clothing for DAO are not 'dynamic'... they don't automagically adjust to conform to different body shapes.

ETA that tmp7704's Female Proportions fix is the only mod I'm familiar with that includes clothing and armour meshes for base game items that specifically map to the shape of Natural Bodies forms, specifically the HF 'sensual' and 'Seductress' models.

Edited by theskymoves

• 2 months later...

I'm having similar problems. I've tried reading all I can, and I even went and got 7zip via web download as opposed to the Windows app store. That seemed to get me farther, but still I am stuck.

I'm a noob, make no mistake, but other mods were pretty easy, even if I had to use other apps that 7zip wouldn't unzip. But ALL of the others simply needed placement into my regular override folder, and all was/is well. No problems at all.

Also, does this site require a paid membership to view the NSFW mod pages? I tried finding them (including Natural Bodies) but I get an orange bar saying something about adult content. I have nothing blocked, AFAIK.

Any advice is appreciated, besides "stop being a pervert".

YaraC is correct. If you get the "orange bar" it's because you haven't set the "Allow Adult Content" flag in you user profile. All mods on the Nexus are free, but any over 2MB require registration to download. And no one thinks you're a perv. Many (most?) of us run with NBaio. Else, even if it's only once, (per LI) without it the love scenes are just too juvenile to tolerate. :cool:

As for getting the mod itself, here's the direct link.

NOTE: You cannot just "unpack and place in your '\override' folder" like many other mods. Nor can you use the built-in DAUpdater utility like you can for .dazip mods. NBaio requires the "DAO-ModManager" (DAMM) to install and configure it.