Stake Vampires Dead

elenalejua

Hello. I know there are several stake weapons to be had in the game, but that's not what Im talking about.

This mod would give the PC an equipable stake item they can use to bring the true death to Vampires.

Essentially, there needs to be an animation that looks great in First Person while the two characters are standing, where the PC grabs the Vamp by the shoulder with the left hand and rams the stake in with the right hand pushing hard enough to send the vamp falling to the ground with the Dragonborn on top of him, stake rammed deep into chest. Then the vamp's face will react and spasm, eyes roll back, vampire's body explodes or puddles or dusts. SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

The animation would also naturally look good in 3rd Person, but be catered to the First Person View.

You can have the killmove set up to work with regular killmove system. Or it can be its own standalone variable. It doesn't even have to be a killmove at all. Whatever you like.

For instance, you can have it automatically kill all vampires when used.

OR

You could require the vamp to be down to 25% HP before the killmove animation activates.

OR

You could have a spell in the left hand you need to cast to make the stake work (Otherwise its just a dagger that does damage like a dagger.)

Im not even sure you can add a specific Killmove to a specific item like that with the CK, but there must be some way to get this effect.

There are a lot of ways to play it, but really what is important is the stake to the heart animation. If you could grab/tackle a vampire to the ground with a stake through its heart and then watch it writhe and scream and explode underneath you.....

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!

The closest thing I have encountered to what I am talking about is:

THIS MOD - True Death - A Vampire Slaying Mod

YOUTUBE VIDEO

^ But its buggy, broken, and old.