Pirates of the Caribbean: The Golden Galleon

AnotherAverageName

Just a reminder

1. Don't swear or curse and try not to use capital letters.(You can of course say bloody and -censored- but nothing worse)

2. Don't spam, no one likes it when one person dominates the entire RP so only post once or twice at a time

3. Don't control what another character does. (unless it is not essential)

4. Try not to be TOO piratey it gets cheesy (Yo ho ho! Ahoy me maties!)

5. Don't attack everyone on sight (remember Parlay)

6. Don't control more than one ship. (Unless an alliance is made)

7. Don't always just be wandering the sea, come on land!

8. Try to stick to uniform pirates don't wear beautiful gowns and imperials don't wear bright green etc.

9. Don't be too quick with what you do (They all pillaged the village, took everything they could an left) Add more detail

10. No arguing, please! Even if your a pirate!

11. You CANNOT be an existing character this is set after the films.

Backstory: There is a rumour of a ship made of gold called The Golden Galleon filled with treasure, imperials wish to have it to go towards new ships and city renovations and pirates wish to have it for...themselves. First the map must be found then you must find it but remember you are not the only one after the treasure and it is said there are all manners of dark monster guarding the path.

Edited by AnotherAverageName

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alexander sat in his cabin contemplating a world map. He looked out of his window when his Rear Admiral entered the room."I do believe that people knock on doors before entering." "Oh, I'm sorry sir but we are entering land and I can see a suspicious ship ahead."

"Hmmm, let me take a look." He walked on deck and opened his incredibly long telescope "Hmm, yes that does look strange. Keep an eye on them admiral. I have work to do."

Thomas was in a smaller Dutch town, waiting for his supplies for the trip. As he waited he talked to his friend who was supplying the ship, (My Dutch is not really good, please correct me if I type something wrong.)

"Waarom ga je op deze reis? (Why are you going on this trip?)" Derrek asked.

"Omdat ik het geld nodig. (Because I need the money.)" Thomas replied.

"Het gaat altijd om het geld! Waarom ga je niet gewoon onder ogen zien dat dit Pirate ding niet is uit te werken? (It's always about the money! Why don't you just go face the fact that this Pirate thing isn't working out?)" Derrek said, in a heightened tone.

Thomas shook his head as the last of crates was loaded on, he got back on the ship with the rest of the crew as they began to open crates and store them away. Thomas looked around to see some Imperial guards walking around, but he wasn't afraid if they would question him or not. "The ship is ready to sail Captain." One of the crew members said. "Alright then, let's go." Thomas replied as they untied the boat from the dock, and headed out.

The Elusive gained speed as it neared the docks. They noticed that the mysterious ship was about to attack. Alexander heard his Commodore shouting "Battle stations!" He leapt out of his seat to see what the commotion was. He grabbed the Commodores arm and shouted "What on earth is going on out here!?"

"That ship, sir we think it is going to attack!"

"Right then it seems they have opted for doom then." he laughed

His crew readied the canons and gunmen for an attack.

Alessia and a group of her guards waited at the docks for Alexander's ship the Ellusive, she was expecting a large delivery, that she needed to oversea personally. Dressed in an elaborate and fine gown, her hair blew in the wind as she held her hat on her head, looking out at the sea "Is that... is that the Elusive being attacked? By the lord i do hope it shall be fine."

Shalena sat quietly in the Captain's cabin, watching how the captain was fussing around the map. They heard a rumor about a ship made of gold filled with treasure and that's exactly what they're looking for. She thought that this search is a waist of time and supplies and that this golden ship is probably just another drunken tale. Shalena tried to talk their captain out of this but he only said 'I'm the captain not you' and with that the discussion ended. "Oi!" The captain shouted, trying to get his first mates attention. The pirate glanced at the captain. "Bring me some rum." Shalena only nodded and left the cabin,

As soon as Shalena stepped on the deck she saw another ship. The other crew members had already the cannons ready. "Finest crew in the Caribbean sea." She thought. The other pirates looked at her, waiting for her decision because everyone knew that the captain is a worthless drunk. Shalena took out her pistol and glanced at the ship again. "Fire!" She yelled and the pirates had started to fire cannons and those who were not standing beside them started to shoot with their guns.