1. Don't swear or curse and try not to use capital letters.(You can of course say bloody and -censored- but nothing worse)
2. Don't spam, no one likes it when one person dominates the entire RP so only post once or twice at a time
3. Don't control what another character does. (unless it is not essential)
4. Try not to be TOO piratey it gets cheesy (Yo ho ho! Ahoy me maties!)
5. Don't attack everyone on sight (remember Parlay)
6. Don't control more than one ship. (Unless an alliance is made)
7. Don't always just be wandering the sea, come on land!
8. Try to stick to uniform pirates don't wear beautiful gowns and imperials don't wear bright green etc.
9. Don't be too quick with what you do (They all pillaged the village, took everything they could an left) Add more detail
10. No arguing, please! Even if your a pirate!
11. You CANNOT be an existing character this is set after the films.
Backstory: There is a rumour of a ship made of gold called The Golden Galleon filled with treasure, imperials wish to have it to go towards new ships and city renovations and pirates wish to have it for...themselves. First the map must be found then you must find it but remember you are not the only one after the treasure and it is said there are all manners of dark monster guarding the path.
Edited by AnotherAverageName, 26 July 2012 - 06:33 PM.