Pirates of the Caribbean: The Golden Galleon

AnotherAverageName

Johnson sat on the top deck of the ship and looked out to sea and towards the horizon and to the sun. He started babeling to himself about his job he was gonng to get back and how the pirates would pay. He pulled out his repeater and twirled it on his finger before putting it back into his ripped tattered admirals unifrom. He remembered when he was an admiral and he want it back so much.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: OK, this is the official revival of this RP, I have been getting a lot of requests for it to be revived, so it continues!.Just as a recap, Alessia, Johnson and Alexander are aboard Alexanders ship. I think Brutii's character is just on his own ship and thats about it, Shalena has the compass and Alexander has the map pieces. Shalena, Thomas etc are aboard the red albatross and we are just starting the journey.

Alexander's men finished healing Johnson and were now resuming duties. Alexander walked back into the cabin to put on his coat then noticed Alessia, " You look just as beautiful you know." He said, admiring her natural beauty.

Edited by AnotherAverageName

Johnson looked to the sea the hobbled past alexzander in pain as he tried to make his way to his cabin he hated his broken leg he still wore his admirals uniform he treasured it

Alexander noticed Johnson hobble past him in pain, and turned towards him. " Your rooms just there, your uniform is in the cupboard, you must rest." He said, pointing to Johnsons appointed room. He faced Alessia again. " No-ones going to see you are they dear?" He asked, rhetorically.

Richard stood on the deck of his ship, he drew the map piece he possessed. "The pirates that we are in league with at the moment have a piece of these. Johnson was recently pulled aboard another ship, he was injured. He mentioned Pirates. Two ships, one partially sunk." Richard said "It appears the pirates sent out for other pirates, how alludes me at this moment, but they ambushed Johnson. No doubt they are planning to ambush US as well. Johnson may be a little mad, but he is still one of us." Richard put the map piece away "Truth be told, I was beginning to doubt myself. Beginning to wonder if these pirates could well have been our friends and allies. Beginning to wonder if they were honourable. Let that show what they can do to your minds. They twist it, their lips utter lies. They are masters of deceit and cunning. Signal Alexander ship. I need to talk with him, for we may have been betrayed. We must determine whether the pirates of the red albatross are in league with our foes... for if they are... we will grant no quarter!" A sailor began to send a message to Alexanders ship using flags (forgotten what it's name is)

Shalena went outside and inhaled the fresh air. She glanced at the other ships and sighed. She noticed that Richard's ship was signalling to someone but she knew it wasn't them. That man hated the pirates. "What is he up to?" She thought but looked away. The closer they get to their destination the more worried Shalena became. They are outnumbered and she knew that those others will dispatch them as soon as they reach the island. The only question remained why was she still continuing with this course?