• Please log in to reply
1365 replies to this topic

mythicdawnmaster

mythicdawnmaster

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,665 posts
"Oh it does not matter! Alessia said angrily "I can go and get changed, now shut up and go and deal with that message." She said, noticing the flags of Richards ship, as she opened the cabin door.

Meciathe

Meciathe

Mylo Xyloto

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,591 posts
Looks like another herse is needed here. Were going to need a mass grave for all these dead rps

Lutine

Lutine

Lambdadelta

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 755 posts
If there's one thing that will motivate me to join a roleplay on the spot is a seafaring roleplay. I'm in if this is resurrected. :)

Edited by Lutine, 27 July 2012 - 05:35 AM.

Brutii

Brutii

The Roman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,478 posts

Looks like another herse is needed here. Were going to need a mass grave for all these dead rps

Sadly. I think the funeral director is having a whale of a time though, all these dying rp's. I can't take it anymore! Is there an (interesting) rp on this site which isn't dead?!

AnotherAverageName

AnotherAverageName

Globox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts
What is this? A discussion about dead RP's? ;D There are..very little alive RP's, which is why...Secret World, POTC and possibly the Awakening of Change (not sure about that one) will be revived.

Can we put any chitty chat stuff on the discussion, please? ;D

Edited by AnotherAverageName, 27 July 2012 - 06:06 PM.

Brutii

Brutii

The Roman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,478 posts

What is this? A discussion about dead RP's? ;D There are..very little alive RP's, which is why...Secret World, POTC and possibly the Awakening of Change (not sure about that one) will be revived.

Can we put any chitty chat stuff on the discussion, please? ;D

Fine

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.961 seconds