• Please log in to reply
1365 replies to this topic

Meciathe

Meciathe

Mylo Xyloto

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,591 posts
The 50 guns on the port side shot at the Myterious ship. The admirals crew worked with deadly efficancy. A deck cannon fired at the mast ettempting to blow it off. The admirals ship kept on firing its guns.

Edited by Meciathe, 03 April 2012 - 04:44 PM.

AnotherAverageName

AnotherAverageName

Globox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts
OOC: Naktis's boat already destroyed! Edit it.

Alexander heard the chanting from the ship. He noticed Alessia in the distance "Ah, Alessia is here lets hope the wine is OK."
He saw smoke coming from behind.

Edited by AnotherAverageName, 04 April 2012 - 08:26 AM.

TheBestIdiot122

TheBestIdiot122

Froglok Master

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts
Thomas and his crew were two days away from an English port, rumored a person there has a map to this... Golden ship rumor, which is also been floating around. However, Thomas heard what seemed to be cannon fire from a nearby Town, he decided to ignore it but the crew insisted to see what was going on. Thomas sighed and the boat turned to investigate to mysterious cannon fire. As they turned the corner Thomas saw the Pirate ship being demolished by the Imperial ship. The crew decided not to join but to port and get a nights rest on a bed tonight. As they approached the dock an Imperial squad was waiting for them, for inspection of Piracy. Of course anything that they got from plundering ships was stored away in a hidden place in the lower decks, where they could store anything illegal. As the Imperial squad left most of the crew members went to the brothel for a night of fun, but Thomas went to the local Inn, to get a couple of beers.

Edited by TheBestIdiot122, 03 April 2012 - 04:39 PM.

Naktis

Naktis

Resident poster

• Account closed
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,929 posts
OOC: Thanks a lot for destroying my ship! Didn't even had a chance to defend or anything. :verymad:

Meciathe

Meciathe

Mylo Xyloto

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,591 posts
OOC: I Thought Naktis' character was somewher else SORRY

AnotherAverageName

AnotherAverageName

Globox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts
"Well, it seems we have a favourable win here! They don't stand a chance!" he said arms-crossed

Naktis

Naktis

Resident poster

• Account closed
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,929 posts
Shalena saw that they're not going to win the battle. She hated to do this but... "Retreat!" She yelled. Everyone just started at her for a brief moment. "What!? Do I have seaweed on my face? You heard me!" The pirates stopped attacking the ship and started to sail away.

AnotherAverageName

AnotherAverageName

Globox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts
"Well, it seems that they have retreated! Ah, and not even a scratch to my boat either! Men! Full-steam ahead bring down the sails!" He said entering the dockyard.

Edited by AnotherAverageName, 03 April 2012 - 04:52 PM.

mythicdawnmaster

mythicdawnmaster

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,665 posts
Alessia watched as the Elusive came into dock, she waited patienly for Alexander to come from the ship.

AnotherAverageName

AnotherAverageName

Globox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts
OOC: Oh, great I gtg Ill be 10 mins..dinner..:(

He left his ship at the dock and walked up to Alessia with his hands behind his back, his face was emotionless as he stood next to her.

Edited by AnotherAverageName, 04 April 2012 - 08:27 AM.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.048 seconds