Pirates of the Caribbean: The Golden Galleon

AnotherAverageName

The 50 guns on the port side shot at the Myterious ship. The admirals crew worked with deadly efficancy. A deck cannon fired at the mast ettempting to blow it off. The admirals ship kept on firing its guns. Edited by Meciathe

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Naktis's boat already destroyed! Edit it.

Alexander heard the chanting from the ship. He noticed Alessia in the distance "Ah, Alessia is here lets hope the wine is OK."

He saw smoke coming from behind.

Edited by AnotherAverageName

Thomas and his crew were two days away from an English port, rumored a person there has a map to this... Golden ship rumor, which is also been floating around. However, Thomas heard what seemed to be cannon fire from a nearby Town, he decided to ignore it but the crew insisted to see what was going on. Thomas sighed and the boat turned to investigate to mysterious cannon fire. As they turned the corner Thomas saw the Pirate ship being demolished by the Imperial ship. The crew decided not to join but to port and get a nights rest on a bed tonight. As they approached the dock an Imperial squad was waiting for them, for inspection of Piracy. Of course anything that they got from plundering ships was stored away in a hidden place in the lower decks, where they could store anything illegal. As the Imperial squad left most of the crew members went to the brothel for a night of fun, but Thomas went to the local Inn, to get a couple of beers. Edited by TheBestIdiot122

Shalena saw that they're not going to win the battle. She hated to do this but... "Retreat!" She yelled. Everyone just started at her for a brief moment. "What!? Do I have seaweed on my face? You heard me!" The pirates stopped attacking the ship and started to sail away.