Pirates of the Caribbean: The Golden Galleon

AnotherAverageName

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shalena watched the ships with a frown on her face. "What now?" One pirate from the crew asked. "Fix the bloody holes in the ship that's what!" She replied and went to the captain's cabin. The captain was already asleep. He probably had no idea that they almost lost their ship, Sea's Compass.

She sat in the chair and glanced at the table. It was covered with mostly useless junk but something caught her attention. Shalena took a piece of paper from the table and read what was written on it. "The fool completely ignored the biggest clue we have." She said quietly to herself. she quickly got up from her seat and went back to the deck to the man at the helm. "We need to go to Tortuga." "Why Tortuga?" "Because I said so." Shalena replied in annoyed tone and went back to the cabin.

"Surely you have heard the tales of the Golden Galleon? Well... my husband believes it is a worthy pursuit, so i have had many weapons and ammunition, uniforms, wine food, everything we will need for the voyage in search of the Galleon... well first we must find the fragments of the map, rumour has it that the map was torn into 4 pieces." Alessia replied.

Johnson walked to the shipyard,"Repair my ship," he said to one of the dock worker. They got to work and The Envedour was patched back up to new within two hours.

He opened the door for Alessia. They both stood in the cabin, Alexander opened a cupboard door to reveal a golden mermaid mast. He pulled of the blanket covering the mermaid and said"This mermaid WAS part of the Golden Galleon. Look you can tell from the bottom of the mermaid that it has clearly fallen off." Edited by AnotherAverageName