Pirates of the Caribbean: The Golden Galleon

AnotherAverageName

" Well, we were sailing past the English coast to make a delivery when we noticed brigands in the distance. Their ship was a simple Schooner and was easy to destroy. My good Admiral noticed a golden glimmer in the distance and we pulled it up from the sea floor, it wasn't easy I tell you! It took 3 men to pick up! But we managed it and kept it as an ornament ever since." Edited by AnotherAverageName

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I cannot say i am convinced. Anyone can have a golden mermaid strapped to there ship. It is also too good to be true... a part of this fabled ship just washing up on the coast? But... does this mean then, the the Golden Galleon is a wreck? If so we could search a lifetime and not find anything." Alessia said cynically.

"No, what I mean is someone's found it before taken the mast but for some strange reason left! And tell me how any pirate could afford to have a pure gold mermaid with diamond eyes on their ship! Wreck or not this ship is made from solid gold and filled to the brim with treasure!"

"I can afford it, so can you. But that is not the point, the [point is the ship would sink the moment it hit the water... made of pure gold and filed with treasure?.. Unless there is some magical force keeping it afloat. Still, if it is in fact real, then we should commence with finding the maps." Alessia said.

"Well, the world is filled with water you know, I'm sure Admiral Johnson can help us but to be honest the only thing that can help us now is The Compass of Captain Jack have you heard of it?" Edited by AnotherAverageName