Pirates of the Caribbean: The Golden Galleon

AnotherAverageName

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a long and rather boring journey the pirates had finally arrived to Tortuga. Shalena took two other pirates with her and left the others to guard the ship. During the journey she studied the piece of paper carefully to make sure that she was right and what they're looking for is really here.

Shalena went to one of the taverns. One pirate she left outside, the other one took with her inside.

The first mate eyed the tavern carefully. The place looked like it always does. Lots of drunk people and lots of fighting. One thing seemed rather odd. In a very end of the tavern one man sat at the table with his head lowered. It's uncommon for someone not to join in the many entertaining activities that Tortuga has to offer. Shalena knew that this was the man she was looking for. Without wasting any time she approached him.

Without waiting for an invitation, Shalena set at the same table. "I take it you're the one they call One-eyed Tim." The man raised his head. One of his eye was covered with an eye patch. "Wha...?" The pirate folded her arms on her chest. "I'll save you some time. We know that you have it." "Ha... have what?" The man asked. He was clearly nervous. "I don't have time for this. Give me the piece of the map that you have and live or I will take it from your corpse." To make the threat even more believable she pulled out her pistol and hid it under her table. The sound of the gun being loaded was heard even through all the ruckus. The man's eye widened. "I'm not joking, Tim. Give me the piece of the map or die."

"Very good, we can all speak of it over dinner, my husband is away on business, so that leaves the intelligent people for a conversation." Alessia said, hiding her insult of her husband with a smile, before turning away and walking back to her carriage, which took her to her huge hilltop Mansion...

"Ah, almost as beautiful as my manor! But this location is most excellent! The docks look great from here!" Alexander walked into the dining hall to see the meals already put neatly on a table mat under another table mat in fine silverware. "Well your certainly a perfectionist aren't you?" The maid bowed and left the room. Edited by AnotherAverageName