Extreme FPS Drop When Buildings/Towns Onscreen

JustADudeBro

So, over the years I've been modding Bethesda games, I almost never run into trouble. I had no issues making Oblivion look like a so called "next-gen" game (it really was freaking beautiful). This by no means makes me an experienced mod user apparently, as I'm completely stumped on my issues with Skyrim (non SE). Almost all textures are 2k, I've got flora, lighting, and water overhauls along with an ENB. The game runs fine, and gets great FPS. Unfortunately, excluding things like random ruined buildings and towers, I appear to run into huge issues when looking at villages/towns. Last time I checked this didn't happen with Riverwood, but with the outskirts of Whiterun (I've got no mods that to my knowledge have a vast change to the layout of Whiterun) and other cities, as soon as a stone half wall / stable / little cottage even has a single one of its pixels appear on my screen, I drop FPS. Major FPS. Usually from a stable 60 down to 5 or even 2 FPS. It's strange because it doesn't happen with ALL of the civilizations - as I've said -, and it has me stumped. When I turn off my ENB, it has no effect on this issue, same with the climate mod. I'm assuming it's something to do with lighting, but I'm not exactly sure.

All in all, I'm kind of incompetent, and impatient. I've got little time to go through every mod due to having occupations and such that require time, so I'm enlisting for some help. Apologies if the solution is extremely obvious, but thank you for taking the time to read my post.

Mod list is attached.