February Giveaway #1

Dark0ne

I entered bc I want the giftcard, but I have to say my reaction to this is that you, Nexus as a company, is not trustworthy. In order to enter I have to agree to this:

This application will be able to: Read Tweets from your timeline. See who you follow, and follow new people. **Update your profile.** **Post Tweets for you.**

Why? Why can't you just do something nice for us and ask us to retweet, like, upvote, etc? Why do you need to update my profile and post under my name? Hm?

Edited by EverWatch

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it'd be better to have 5 winners that could win $10?

Or since you're using a different currency, 3 winners could win £10? One winner out of what I assume would be millions of people seems kind of hopeless. Either way, it's a cool gesture.

In response to post #57448541.

EverWatch wrote: I entered bc I want the giftcard, but I have to say my reaction to this is that you, Nexus as a company, is not trustworthy. In order to enter I have to agree to this:

This application will be able to: Read Tweets from your timeline. See who you follow, and follow new people. **Update your profile.** **Post Tweets for you.**

Why? Why can't you just do something nice for us and ask us to retweet, like, upvote, etc? Why do you need to update my profile and post under my name? Hm?

I have yet to encounter any agreement on any site that you log in using your facebook or twitter that doesn't require you to agree to those terms. Yet nearly all of them I use do not post on my behalf etc.

Steam Gift Cards are something that (almost) everyone can use. Heck, if I win I'll be picking-up the two DLC for Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands and still have something left over to use as a gift to someone else.

Good luck everyone! :)

In response to post #57463206.

AceGoober wrote: Steam Gift Cards are something that (almost) everyone can use. Heck, if I win I'll be picking-up the two DLC for Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands and still have something left over to use as a gift to someone else.

Good luck everyone! :)

Haha i would too, i have to buy narco road but i hear its not that good