[SSE PC] The Brotherhood of Old - OPEN BETA

TomTesoro

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for this amazing mod! I always thought the quest lines related to the Dark Brotherhood and others had a lack of lenght even tho they were interesting to do and this mod just improved a lot my already existing love for the Dark Brotherhood :)

I'm aware.

Is there any way I can spawn him or fix this issue? I understand this is a beta and such things can be expected but I'm just sad that I can't continue with the quests xD

My Night's Shade dagger is not working,im hitting some guys for quest and nothing is happening,how can i fix it?

It will work eventually with a specific NPC, for what I was able to see that weapon won't work on the NPC they make you think you should use it for :)

Thanks for this amazing mod! I always thought the quest lines related to the Dark Brotherhood and others had a lack of lenght even tho they were interesting to do and this mod just improved a lot my already existing love for the Dark Brotherhood :smile:

I'm aware.

Is there any way I can spawn him or fix this issue? I understand this is a beta and such things can be expected but I'm just sad that I can't continue with the quests xD

Try version 0.9.3. You will need to play from a save that that you haven't started the quest on already.

When I go into Vaermina's Torpor and the dialogue with the Night Mother ends, I can't do anything. The two ghost NPCs watch me but I can't talk to them and there is nothing else I can do . I've tried saving and reloading several times but it won't work.ÃÃÂ

This old bug again? I fixed this once already. Best you can do is wait until tonight when I can get a new version out. I know the exact cause. It happens every time I port the mod over from LE to SSE. Edited by TomTesoro

Try version 0.9.3. You will need to play from a save that that you haven't started the quest on already.

Thanks a lot! I've updated the mod and tried again (luckly I had a save by the end of the previous quest) now the orc appears there properly!

Also, I'm not sure if this is still being worked on or if a bug but just in case I wanted to report it (on a spoiler just in case I spoil the fun to others):

The three NPCs that in theory the orc needs to evaluate and kill are missing (he does the actions of killing them and the quest can continue)

When the game goes black (when the Night Mother speaks to us) I would've expected the Night Mother speaking to us with her voice and the dialogue. Maybe this isn't the case and that's why we tell Vala about what just happened to us but since I don't know for sure, I'll report it here too.

And thanks once again for the great work! I'm enjoying every minute of it :D

When I go into Vaermina's Torpor and the dialogue with the Night Mother ends, I can't do anything. The two ghost NPCs watch me but I can't talk to them and there is nothing else I can do . I've tried saving and reloading several times but it won't work.

This issue was fixed in version 0.9.3.2.

When I go into Vaermina's Torpor and the dialogue with the Night Mother ends, I can't do anything. The two ghost NPCs watch me but I can't talk to them and there is nothing else I can do . I've tried saving and reloading several times but it won't work.

This issue was fixed in version 0.9.3.2.

I downloaded the new version, but I still have the issue, I'm still stuck with the two ghosts in the cave.

Hi there again! So I've been having some issues with one of the quests with specific objectives.

So as of this moment I'm doing the quest "The Cult of Darkness", and just in case I have to keep spoilers out of this thread I'll add on spoiler my issues:

The objective "Speak with Undil" can't be completed when you speak with him, this doesn't really stop you from being able to continue the quest (since it unlocks the following objectives).

When you get the objective "Complete Percius Crito's contract" you have to go to the Morag Tong base (at least the map marker says so), when I go there, Percius Crito and J'Zakar gets stuck on a specific place outside the base while M'jirra follows me.

If you wait an hour or so, the vampires (I don't recall their names) will appear outside the base, a small talk will appear and then sometimes I get the next objective.

If "Strike Percius Crito with the Languorwine Poison" appears sometimes a combat will start between my followers and the vampires, they will kill one of the vampires (the others will flee) and when I hit Percius with the venom he "dies" but from that moment I can't do anything, I can't talk with anyone, no new objectives, nothing. I've tried to give him the potion, also tried to drink the potion and interact with him, so far nothing helps.

Sadly my knowledge about commands/the Creation Kit is 0 so even tho I tried to skip the quests or find what I am doing wrong I'm really lost.

Sorry for all the troubles ^^