[SSE PC] The Brotherhood of Old - OPEN BETA

TomTesoro

Currently experiencing a bug where I cannot talk to dreekius to start his contract in baby steps. I have tried resetting the actor, clearing the cache, reloading, usual bug fixes.i was pretty careful about mod conflicts when installing so that shouldn't be the cause. Any ideas on how I can progress? Edited by alekthewhat

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently experiencing a bug where I cannot talk to dreekius to start his contract in baby steps. I have tried resetting the actor, clearing the cache, reloading, usual bug fixes.i was pretty careful about mod conflicts when installing so that shouldn't be the cause. Any ideas on how I can progress?

I've made a lot of progress with no major issues after the last update. However, I'm stuck on the Cults of Darkness quest. The quest does not register the "speak to Undil" objective as completed. From there the quest gets more and more broken. It does not register when I hit Crito with the Languerwine, and I have no idea how to complete his contract. It's possible that I did something out of order, so I'm hoping for some help.

Besides this current sticking point, the mod is simply phenomenal, and you have all of my respect for the work you've done. I'm working on a full write-up of comments and smaller bug reports which I'll submit when I get to the end of the mod. With your blessing, I'm also interested in writing a walkthrough, as this mod is large, deep, and very tricky.

I've made a lot of progress with no major issues after the last update. However, I'm stuck on the Cults of Darkness quest. The quest does not register the "speak to Undil" objective as completed. From there the quest gets more and more broken. It does not register when I hit Crito with the Languerwine, and I have no idea how to complete his contract. It's possible that I did something out of order, so I'm hoping for some help.

Besides this current sticking point, the mod is simply phenomenal, and you have all of my respect for the work you've done. I'm working on a full write-up of comments and smaller bug reports which I'll submit when I get to the end of the mod. With your blessing, I'm also interested in writing a walkthrough, as this mod is large, deep, and very tricky.

Yeah I'm afraid I am still stuck on that same quest as I posted previously. I haven't manage to do any progress trying stuff here and there so lets hope we see a fix soon :3

• 4 weeks later...

I'm liking it a lot so far! There are just a few issues I have come across when playing:

1. In the quest where you must find the witch's journal, I obtain it, kill the mark, but the quest finishes as failed to obtain the journal.

2. In the quest given by the priest from Markarth, I wait until my marks leave the city and stand by the water then kill them, but it marks the bonus objective as failed and I do not receive the bonus from the priest.

3. I am currently stuck on the quest where you recruit the orc, Azuk. We get him out of Cidhna Mine, he takes us to this cave, but he suddenly just disappears from the cave. I've looked all around the cave (inside and outside) to no avail. There is no marker to where he could be, and I still need to speak with him in order to begin the next quest.

Hello, I am really enjoying your mod but I have run into the problem. After the Quest "Two Souls one Destiny" the new Quest starts but I can't progress further because the guys in front of the Chamber dont speak with me or Vala and if I go to the Dawnstar Sanctuary nothing happens.

Using latest version 0.9.4 and loaded a save prior to the commencement of the quest and still experience the following problem:

In the quest "Forgotten Memories" I talk to Banus Alor and then nothing happens after that. I updated the mod to the latest version after initially experiencing that issue, then loaded a save prior to the quest start but still have that problem"

Using latest version 0.9.4 and loaded a save prior to the commencement of the quest and still experience the following problem:

Â

In the quest "Forgotten Memories" I talk to Banus Alor and then nothing happens after that. I updated the mod to the latest version after initially experiencing that issue, then loaded a save prior to the quest start but still have that problem"

You're the first person to report this problem. I need more details. What point are you at exactly in the quest? What's the dialoge line? What's your quest stage?