• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

hey, just played the entire mod and absolutely loved it. It clearly still needs some smoothing over since it often took up to 15 seconds before the quest would update and I didn't get markers for Babette except for the last few missions.

But what bugged me the most was the terrible english spelling in some of the journals (and the subtitles sometimes as well), now this can be excused since you are probably not native english speakers and neither am I but I do recommend getting someone to proofread all the journals. I would be prepared to do this if you send me an excel document or something I can edit the text in (I don't know much about programming), English is my second language so I'm not excellent in it but I could at least get the blatant mistakes out of there. anyway, that offer stands. But you can probably find a native English speaker better suited for the job.

anyway, greatly enjoyed the mod, I can see why it's in beta but I think it's almost finished. I loved it, thanks for the experience.

• 2 weeks later...