I want to offer my voice for free.

PoppaFritz

Hello every one, My name is Sean and I am a long time lurker on the nexus. I decided that I was going to try my hand at some voice acting and thought that you guys would welcome the resource. I am going to be very forward with you, I have never done anything like this before and I am a total beginner. I would love some tips and tricks for getting started. I have been doing a little bit of reading already on how to be a voice actor but nothing to detailed yet as I am just dipping my toes in the water right now. I decided to try my hand at this only because I spend so much time talking to myself and making silly voices. So if you would be willing to send me some scripts and offer advice I will be more then happy to record my voice for you all. If there is some must have software for this kind of thing you could suggest that would be swell. I hope to hear from some of you guys and I wanted to thank you all for the amazing mods this community produces (I use them all). I hope that with me putting some time and effort in I can finally pay you guys back for the hard work you do.