Skyrim - Enhanced Camera

Samuelg1992

Modders an Users Goodmorning,

I apologize in advance for my bad English and for the trouble that maybe I can bring.

I am writing to you as I would have a conversion request for one mod, "Skyrim - Enhanced Camera" https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57859 from skse to skse64 as I am sure it is one of the few mods perfectly in competition with another/similar mod:

Joy of Perspective

By:

3AMt, CylonSurfer

And additional contributors:

scrivener07, Sagittarius22, Drakenof, xp32

Returning to the beginning, having not found anyone to contact for this, I would like to ask if someone can convert it for Skyrim SE, I bet it would be a really good alternative for other similar mods (but unfortunately not compatible with other different mods in general).

Thank you again for your patience and best regards.

Samuelg1992

This is one of the more difficult ports. "Enhanced Camera" contains a .dll file. To work properly in SE, this .dll will have to be adjusted for SKSE64 and recompiled for 64bit. Apart from the required programming skills (which I don't have), you would need the source code of the original scripts. So asking the original author politely, if he would be kind enough to port the mod, is probably the only thing that can be done.

• 1 year later...