Heavy Traffic ×

Journal mod for Morrowind

m1lonas123

So i kinda new to morrowind and i picked alchemy as a secondary skill and i really like it cause you can make really good potions that are better quality than the vendors.but there are so many ingredients so learning what everything does is kinda impossible..i downloaded a mod that gives a book with all ingredients but its 100 pages and by the time i go check the atributes i forgot the name of the ingredient ..so my point is,is there a mod that adds a journal to morrowing so i can write some recipes so i dont forget them?

sorry for the bad english

Even if it doesn't totally match your request you will probably appreciate MWSE alchemy filter assuming you don't have any mod altering the vanilla ingredients' effects.

i dont have any problems with the interface..i think there is an option on either MWXE or MCP that i am using that makes the alchemy interface a lot better.the only thing i wanted was a journal mod to write some basic ingredients so i know what to pick...maybe when i level up my alchemy and start to create those crazy overpowered potions i might try this but right now i don't have this kind of problem