Junkmaster and the Nexus

maximizers

Hey there! So... I was wondering about something- This morning I downloaded a mod called 'Junkmaster' from the in-game mods section- there was some sort of... Pre-war washington protectron in the featured image? I though- Well, this looks kinda neat!

Little did I know that 'Junkmaster' had a lot more substance to it- And quite a few bugs.

What I'm wondering is... Why aren't some of the things included in Junkmaster available on the Nexus? In particular, I spotted a really well done Laser RCW in the mod that simply blew me away. Honestly- I'd love to have certain parts of the mod available for download without the bugs the entire package brings along with it.

Can someone explain why this doesn't happen / hasn't happened?

Junkmaster is an overhaul that I particularly like, as most of the changes are things I wanted and it saves me from loading a buttload of other mods to get them. However, the author has gathered content from a variety of sources, so a lot of things, such as that RCW, a Plasma Pistol, a Plasma Defender, and others, are apparently only allowed to be released as part of his mod, OR he wants to focus on their integration in Junkmaster before spending a ton of time rebuilding each weapon into a separate mod. Doing so essentially means starting from scratch in the CK for each one, a very time consuming endeavor.

I don't know if it's the same one, as I seem to remember at least two others in the works, but there is a pretty decent RCW on the nexus.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

I did a search for this mod in response to another user asking about it.

The only thing I can find to help lead to the mod, is posted on bethesda, that they are hosting links to the mod thru discord. https://bethesda.net/community/topic/193414/junkmaster-2-0-esm-version-xb1/182?language%5B%5D=en

Edited by StormWolf01