Enb fps loss

forskyrimmods

So I am having an issue with enb that I have never experianced before.

So I always had between 45fps-60fps in most parts of skyrim using an enb (In my case tetrachromatic enb) with a modded skyrim.

But suddenly for the most of skyrim I hover between 20-25 with enb on and when I turn the enb off in game I go back to 60fps.

I tested this without vsync and without the enb I was around 90fps and with it down to 20-25. I didn't change anything in my game for this to happen and I didn't make any software changes on my computer.

Any idea why this could be happening all of a sudden? I heard it was a windows update causing this but I'm not sure if that's the case.

Thanks~

Turns out I somehow fixed my problems. I'm not really sure what I did different form how I tried to fix it before but I guess something worked.

You would think after a few thousand mods I'd know how to mod skyrim properly :P

I didn't test it but

This was my seting in enblocal where I had the fps issue

[THREADS]
DataSyncMode=1
PriorityMode=0
EnableUnsafeFixes=false
After a large number of changes one of them was changing it to this.
[THREADS]
DataSyncMode=0
PriorityMode=0
EnableUnsafeFixes=false

LOL few thousand mods, yesterday after years of trying to keep the game running I jumped in an purchased some more ram. Did it help? Hell yea why didn't I think of that earlier. Now watching crimson running in the background an seeing the ram spikes I understand why It was crashing lol SSE is smooth as silk too. Now sadly I got oldrim running as butter smooth as I can I cant be bothered doing it all again for SSE and Vortex :cool: I need to play the damn game :laugh:

Edited by Pippboss