Fallout - Revolution Series Project

criminalboy

Fallout - Revolution TV Series Project

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for people interested in working on a mod project based on NBC's Revolution t.v. series.
This is planned to work in FO4 and/or FO3.
If you're familiar with the series, than you know why.

If you are really familiar with both these games, and loved the series, and know your way around the CK, then please contact me.

If this is posted in the wrong area, please, for the love of god, let me know before just up and deleting it.

It was suggested that I mention a bit about myself, so...
A little bit about me...
Here's my portfolio http://anathemastudio.net
My alt username on Nexus Mods is Anathemastudio.
I'm currently working on my second Master's degree, this one is Web Design and New Media, the first in Fine Art, the Bachelor's in Digital Art.
I've been teaching web and graphic design and related in higher education since 2007, and working on various mods since about that time.
I did a little work on Morroblivion.

Thanks and have a good one everyone!

Edited by phoenix risen

I think people want more "meat on there bones" to jump on the idea.

How big will the mod be? will it be a quest, or like "DLC big" or even bigger than that? And what kind of people are need? and how many?

And last thing to keep in mind in current time all the like "god modders" with wizard-like skills are working on the last pieces on both Fallout NV: New California and/or Fallout NV: The frontier.

But IMO I think you are on to something, you just need to do a little more thinking and legwork and in time there will be slightly more modders available (hopefully)

I would love to see a mod like this! <3

Peace!!

Edited by Ryuukage0101

Thanks Ryuukage0101 for the feedback :smile:

I'm not really good with the talking lol!

I really wanted to see this made to, it broke my heart when the show was canceled, and playing FO I'm just cringing thinking of how much the show resembles the game, but none of the characters or plot are there, so it really has to be made.

First - this is Revolution...

http://www.elfilm.com/title/1740604/trailers - Rev S1 Trailer

(You see why it has to be made :wink: )

The mod will be DLC size, it has to be, because we're including:

• All militias, factions, raiders, crazies, etc. (as factions in game, some may be joined others no),
  • All main characters,
  • All major supporting characters (working on getting as many of the actual actors on board as voice actors as possible - wish me luck!).
  • New plots for the Nano, and Faces of the Nano,
  • Philly,
  • Washington,
  • Atlanta,
  • Some of Texas (including Willoughby),
  • Some of Idaho,
  • Chicago,
  • New Vegas (Rev's style :wink: ),
  • The Tower,
  • (Basically all the towns from S1 and S2 of Revolution. Also camps, and lots of on the road locations to run to).

Seasons:

1. Will be starting the mod in S1 (with flashbacks to before the blackout),
  2. Continuing on through S2,
  3. And including some of the comics as S3, but may not keep all of the comics' storylines because I want to stay a little closer to the original intended plot (especially if i get a hold of some of the actors or creator who can discuss some of the original plot for S3). If I can't get them on board, no biggie, we have some great ideas that would work for S3.

While a lot of the show's plots from S1 and S2 will be worked in (and some not), we're also adding more plots, to make the mod unique from the show.

We need more peeps for the following:

• FO CK Experts,
  • Level Creators,
  • Animators,
  • 3D Modelers,
  • Concept Artists,
  • Writers,
  • Researchers,
  • Texture and Mesh Artists,
  • Papyrus Scripting / Coders,
  • Voice Actors,
  • Sound Engineer,

I don't know how much you know about Revolution, these can give you a brief on it, but if you like FO anyway, then this mod would just mean...a bigger FO lol!

Revolution References:

This is real, it's gonna happen one way or the other lol :wink:, only with more people involved I'd get more sleep at night lol!

We're using Trello and Discord for project management.

**Come check out our Trello https://trello.com/b/b3htpxfF to see where we're at and get our Discord link to join up **

Let me know if interested.

Have a good one!

Edited by phoenix risen

UPDATES ON THIS MOD PROJECT: 2/25/2018

(Check out our rusty new logo!)

Peeps is working on an epic-size story arc for the Fallout Revolution Mod Project, and the Wasteland couldn't get any more twisted.

Building on Fallout 3, no I mean Fallout New Vegas, no I meant... BOTH?! Yeah, we'll take what we can get, and we're getting bits from all of the post-apocalyptic thunderdomes in both (You old enough to know what the thunderdome was?), and Revolution is coming with us to the Wasteland.

But do they know it? Or are they asleep in a vault somewhere under the ever vigilant eye of the Nano.

Ben knows.

Wait - Ben's still alive?! What about Rachel and Tom?

Yeah, I think we're just gonna ignore that last lil bit of Rev as literature, and see where the colliding worlds take us.

Oh, and...

WE NEED MORE BODIES!!

If you're into that, COME JOIN US https://trello.com/b/b3htpxfF (see what peeps is doin') AND https://discord.gg/fNBgQfg (meet more bodies).

You think you know somethin' 'bout somethin'? Come sit down with some joe and prove it.