Photo

what is the "secondary" value in a weapon's damage section in the creation kit, and how do I edit legendary effects?

creation kit mod help legendary effects stat edit ps4 xbone xbox one minimally invasive

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

kinkock

kinkock

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

I'm creating a minimally invasive weapon stat edit and weapon behavior mod for fallout 4 that would theoretically be compatible with both Xbox one and the PlayStation 4.

I have so far converted the smg to .38, boosted it's damage, and increased it's range though the barrels, converted the combat rifle to 5.56 and the "assault rifle" to .308 then swapped the damages, converted the western revolver to.45-70, turned the lever action rifle into a shotgun with relevant stat changes, made sure the level list's gave the npc's ammo, and also made the vanilla .44 revolver double action by unchecking the "bolt action" variable and adjusting the fire-rate.

I found a variable in the damage section of the weapons called "secondary", and would like to know what it does as I have so-far did not change those.

I would also like to know how to edit legendary effects as I am going to alter "December's Child"'s legendary effect to something else.

edit: could the mod's please move this thread to the proper section?

Edited by kinkock, 17 February 2018 - 01:17 AM.

SMB92

SMB92

Anti-Enclave & Anti-Imperial Activist

• Premium Member
  • 4,321 posts
Pretty sure secondary damage was Bash damage.

The legendary effects are mods with magic effects I believe.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: creation kit, mod help, legendary effects, stat edit, ps4, xbone, xbox one, minimally invasive

Page loaded in: 1.118 seconds