Mods I hope to see!

Kulharin

-Increased FOV mod!
-4 party mod with the ability to sideline the guests like any other character in the party.
-Increase difficulty + better difficulty curve (seems we can do this with the cheat engine to some degree but a proper mode would be great)
-Overall balancing
-Remove esper locks on the license board; was a good idea in theory but locking out job flexibility and useful abilities until the latest parts of the post end game is a waste. (Looks like we can already do this with the custom board mod!)
-less RNG dependence on rare monsters/treasures... the game already has enough busy work in the side quests you shouldn't have to grind the same map 100x hoping for that rare monster or treasure spawn.
-Job respec with or without loss of license points
-Combat menu improvements to make it less cumbersome/tedious for those who play the game with minimal gambits.
-Better UI overall
-No Vaan in town. (I think this may be on the nexus with full party in town!?)

Edited by Kulharin

Would be nice to see a mod that would allow you to zoom out the ridiculously zoomed in minimap or to toggle it on/off.

I like the new map overlay, but it become pretty annoying when it takes up like 70% of the screen. I know I could just toggle that on and off, I'm just lazy and it becomes tedious doing it all the time.

Other than that, would be nice to see the mentioned requests fulfilled and future mods to come. Should be interesting to see what people come up with.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I'm hanging out for someone to bring back Vaan's abs! Seems like I'm one of the few that actually liked Vaan's ripped midsection or at least didn't hate it. The so called "fix" has left us with three pudgy rolls which I find pretty disgusting compared to the old textures (IMO).

On a side note, why did everyone hate Vaan's abs but not a word is ever said about Basch's abs? Thankfully they were spared in the HD remaster.

Edited by zoomHyperionzoom