Fallout NV Crashing don't know why

Filip4000

It's been crashing non stop randomly, it doesn't have a pattern. When objects pop-up it would drop fps and my gun wouldn't have sound, sometimes it crashes when that happens and sometimes when i enter a new building after the drop. I've tried uninstalling my game multiple times, tried uninstalling all of my mods and it would still happened. I tried a merge patch, loot organizer, updated my driver. Nothing works. Using Windows 10.

My load order:
FalloutNV.esm=1
DeadMoney.esm=1
HonestHearts.esm=1
OldWorldBlues.esm=1
LonesomeRoad.esm=1
GunRunnersArsenal.esm=1
ClassicPack.esm=1
MercenaryPack.esm=1
TribalPack.esm=1
CaravanPack.esm=1
YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm=1
GreatKhanGreatOverhaul.esm=1
Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.esm=1
SolidProject.esm=1
NevadaSkies.esm=1
More Perks.esm=1
YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp=1
FO4 Power Armors - TTW Standard Edition.esp=0
FO4 Power Armors - FNV Standard Edition.esp=1
FO4 Power Armors - FNV Compatibility Edition.esp=1
BrotherhoodReforged.esp=1
BoomersGoBoom.esp=1
TheLegionWillRyse.esp=1
NCROverhaul.esp=1
Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Leveled.Lists.esp=1
Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Honest.Hearts.Grunt.Patch.esp=1
pipboy2500_edisleado.esp=1
More Perks Update.esp=1
Alternative Start.esp=1
EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp=1
Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Store.esp=1
ADAM Complete.esp=1
ADAM - MERGE.esp=1
PowderIsTheNewBlack.esp=1
B42Inertia.esp=1
CAGE 1.9.3.2.esp=1
dD - Enhanced Blood Main NV.esp=1
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp=1
Real Recoil.esp=1
pyDoF.esp=1
NevadaSkies - TTW Edition.esp=0
NevadaSkies - Ultimate DLC Edition.esp=1
NevadaSkies - Basic Edition.esp=1

EDIT: Have weird low rez blood here's a pic https://imgur.com/a/lDJLw

Edited by Filip4000

* Did you install Steam to it's default location? If so, please see the wiki "Installing Games on Windows Vista+" article for why the original default Steam behavior of installing games to the "C:\Program Files" folder tree was bad (they learned better, and don't do that any more); and why "disabling UAC and running as Administrator" is NOT sufficient, with instructions how to move it. This is the single most important thing you can do to fix and protect yourself against problems in the future. As much of a PITA as that is, it's never going to be any easier than now. Please see the 'Restoring to "Vanilla"' section of the wiki "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article as well.

* Are you running Win10? Did you get the "Fall Creator's Update" (FCU aka "RedStone 3")? Do you have "New Vegas Stutter Remover" (NVSR) installed? If all three are "true", then please see the 'Issue: Recent (post-Win10 FCU) CTDs after 10-20 minutes of play' (and other "heap size") entries in the 'Solutions to Performance problems' section in the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" guide.

* Are you using the 4GB Patcher? If not, please see the 'Maximizing use of memory' section of the wiki "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article.

* If you are using the full 4GB of memory, most likely your CTD problem (now or in the future) is the default "heap size" is too small. Please see the 'Solutions to "Crash To Desktop" (CTD) problems' section in the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" guide.

* Move any "inactive" plugins out of the game "Data" folder. They count against the "plugin cap" because they get loaded by the game engine if found, and can cause "Missing Master" problems. Please see the wiki "Missing Masters" article if you get that error message.

* Please see the paragraph about "auto-saves" under the 'Essentials for Getting Started' section of the wiki "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article. If you have been using the built-in "auto-save" feature and you get the endless "roulette wheel" when loading a save game, then your current save game file is corrupted and you will have to either go back to a save before the corruption occurred (hard to tell) or start over.

-Dubious-

* Did you install Steam to it's default location? If so, please see the wiki "Installing Games on Windows Vista+" article for why the original default Steam behavior of installing games to the "C:\Program Files" folder tree was bad (they learned better, and don't do that any more); and why "disabling UAC and running as Administrator" is NOT sufficient, with instructions how to move it. This is the single most important thing you can do to fix and protect yourself against problems in the future. As much of a PITA as that is, it's never going to be any easier than now. Please see the 'Restoring to "Vanilla"' section of the wiki "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article as well.

* Are you running Win10? Did you get the "Fall Creator's Update" (FCU aka "RedStone 3")? Do you have "New Vegas Stutter Remover" (NVSR) installed? If all three are "true", then please see the 'Issue: Recent (post-Win10 FCU) CTDs after 10-20 minutes of play' (and other "heap size") entries in the 'Solutions to Performance problems' section in the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" guide.

* Are you using the 4GB Patcher? If not, please see the 'Maximizing use of memory' section of the wiki "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article.

* If you are using the full 4GB of memory, most likely your CTD problem (now or in the future) is the default "heap size" is too small. Please see the 'Solutions to "Crash To Desktop" (CTD) problems' section in the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" guide.

* Move any "inactive" plugins out of the game "Data" folder. They count against the "plugin cap" because they get loaded by the game engine if found, and can cause "Missing Master" problems. Please see the wiki "Missing Masters" article if you get that error message.

* Please see the paragraph about "auto-saves" under the 'Essentials for Getting Started' section of the wiki "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article. If you have been using the built-in "auto-save" feature and you get the endless "roulette wheel" when loading a save game, then your current save game file is corrupted and you will have to either go back to a save before the corruption occurred (hard to tell) or start over.

-Dubious-

I don't have the steam version but even if i reinstall the game fresh it still CTD after a random amount of time. My bet is that it's because of Win 10. Have NVAC and NVSR and the non steam 4gb patch nothing works.

EDIT: My crashes are probably due to overheating. My CPU is way overheating, but it always did that. I'm gonna try to clean some dust see if it helps.

Edited by Filip4000

There is no legal non steam version of Fallout: New Vegas. No Help for pirates here.

You should update. There is a perfectly legal GOG version of New Vegas, it was even offered as giveaway by Nexus!

Update complete. Thank you.

-Dubious-

I don't have the steam version but even if i reinstall the game fresh it still CTD after a random amount of time. My bet is that it's because of Win 10. Have NVAC and NVSR and the non steam 4gb patch nothing works.

EDIT: My crashes are probably due to overheating. My CPU is way overheating, but it always did that. I'm gonna try to clean some dust see if it helps.

Fixed my Crashing issue, don't know what was wrong but i cleaned my CPU of dust, did the TTW tweaks, changed something in NVSR from 0 to 1 because i have win 10. Don't know if only one of those was the fix or everything.

P.S. I installed the Ammo & Condition checking mod but the animation is jittery in the end for a split second. And there's no sound on some.

Edited by Filip4000