• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

DeltaType90

DeltaType90

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Anyone still around who could give some advice on how to mod this game?  :mellow:

Just picked up this game the other day as I got sick and tired of all the mmogs and I've fallen completely in love with this game hehe  :laugh:

I've tried finding out how to mod it but it seems that any really useful guides has long since vanished, at least I can't find what I'm looking for, at the moment I am basically just looking for a way to swap around existing armor and weapons, but any changes I make with the editor doesn't seem to yield any results in-game, so I am not sure where I am going wrong  :sad:

Any help would be much appreciated  :happy:

DeltaType90

DeltaType90

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Nvm, got it working now  :happy:

DeltaType90

DeltaType90

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

It seems that modding for this game is pretty much dead, but I am going to see if anyone might have an answer for me anyway  :tongue:

I am trying to make an NPC equip a specific weapon, but so far I have had no luck, basically as a test I have swapped an NPC model to use the regular human model so I will have more options for what armors the NPCs will wear and thereby creating a much higher variation in the look of NPCs, I have however hit a snag, as for some reason the NPC will not equip its weapon, I have ticked the "Wardrobe" box / option so it should be able to load content from the "Equipment" list, but nothing happens, anyone have any advise?  :unsure:

Page loaded in: 0.939 seconds